login|Register
Forum > Open source education
看17464|回4|Favorite
ironmantis7x 看全部
2019-6-4 11:06:48
Hey everyone.
Orange Pi community  is awesome and the SBC phenomenon is here to stay.
It really takes open-source and put control, convenience, choice and customization where it belongs: in the hands of the consumers.

I am thinking that maybe we could a project where we actually make an Orange Pi wall-paper type Smart TV system!
It would be customizable and expandable for a fraction of the cost of some other big name, big box offerings.

I am very passionate  about this product idea and want to undertake it.

What do you think?

Single choicepoll, A total of people voted

The voting is over

75.00% (3)

25.00% (1)

0.00% (0)

您需要登录之后方能进行投票
Albrecht 看全部
2020-10-28 20:02:50
Edited by Albrecht at 2020-10-28 20:03

@Albrecht professor term paper writer
Hello,

My students used the SteemPi TV-Box software to do a similar project - Orange Pi based Smart TV for a classroom. I can send you the link to the Google Drive where we keep all the materials and instructions. Only in reading mode. If you want to edit/add something, please contact me directly.
CharlesService 看全部
2021-6-18 18:36:52
An extraordinary advance by them to allow the opportunity to individuals to move to start with one spot then onto the next, Further they can use paper writing services reviews in order to get quality research papers. By taking in see the danger of COVID they are just permitting the inoculated individuals. More capacity to them for this work and endeavors they are making to guard us.
xyzzsdfl 看全部
2022-3-8 22:02:38
I'd state which this can be a an excellent publish of the excellent individual, i am very happy to observe this particular.        Packers and Movers Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar
charlly 看全部
2023-7-26 13:55:13
An Orange Pi-based Smart TV is a DIY project that utilizes the Orange Pi single-board computer to create a smart TV system. It allows  best cocktail  users to stream content, browse the internet, and install apps through the Orange Pi's capabilities. With various hardware options and open-source software, it offers a cost-effective and customizable solution for Smart TV enthusiasts.

OrangePi En