Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 79503|Reply: 1

Want suggestions for writing an interactive content about mobile app develop...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2019-7-5 17:48:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi Everyone,

My name is Varsha Solanki. I am working In an app development company.

I want to write an interactive content that uses questions to assess user knowledge levels on Mobile app development frameworks. As I am not an excellent writer by profession, but I want to write.

I know the basic Idea of Mobile app development framework. But I don't know What kind of questions I should add in this content?

Can anyone suggest me whom should I contact to get a better idea about writing a quiz for mobile app frameworks? or can anyone suggest me some good questions that I should add in this quiz?

Or can anyone suggest me some reference blogs That can help me out for a better idea?

Thank you in advance.

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2019-9-18 14:54:35 | Show all posts
You should write your content interesting so that people could read it and they didn't get boring on the content.You can easily explain your idea and business  in content. Your website (on which you post your article) should Mobile friendly also.You can add question about security of the app.  And I'm also not perfect writer I also started before some times ago.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2020-7-13 02:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.028109 second(s), 22 queries .