[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2019-9-1 02:12:47 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by chromosom at 2019-9-2 21:12

Hi all,
maybe some people remeber the Serial Number above and it's all me I've posted at Armbian Forum as well as with the guy I'm chatting since beginning of August 2019 at AliExpress.

I've bought 2x OrangePi 3 / 2G8G / H6 boards.
One of them could be easily flashed with all the OS offered by the link below. At least I flashed an Armbian-Bionic at the working device.
At the board above Armbian-Bionic can not be booted nor flashed to the eMMC memory.  

The trouble with the board above is, that not one of the operating systems (OS) offered by this link
is able to flash the eMMC memory with an other operating system. Arbian-Bionic as well. The device is booting instantly into Android and Android is not my prefered OS.

I've read all the manual positions like "Flash Android" or "Flash Linux". Each OS assume that there is a micro SD card slot which detect an inserted micro SD card.
A "Samsung EVO +, 32GB" micro SD card with FAT32 formatted filesystem will not be detected by the Android system.
A bootable micro SD card, as I told above, does not boot.

The micro SD card slot has a problem to detect the micro SD card.

I've bought an USB-TTL cable to debug that board but its impossible on a Virtual Machine (Oracle VirtualBox) with Linux Ubuntu 18.04 to connect to the defected board.
The working one could be accessed by USB-TTL easily.

I have no idea how I could continue to flash that board with my prefered OS.

The guy I'm chatting with at AliExpress, requested videos were they can see the troubles.
The mailbox was too small for a 45 MB large videoclip. Then I made the video smaller to 6MB but the quality was too low.
I published the better video quality at YouTube and asked maybe if they have acces to YouTube, anybody from Armbian Forum sayed, it's not available in China.

At this time I am in a repeat loop because the SD card slot does not detect the micro SD card.
It's at this time impossible for me to give the board a suitable firmware for the SD card slot detection.

Is it maybe possible to upload the videos at this forum?
2 videos each 3:15 minutes ~45MB?

I would be glad to read help to solve that defect on the board

Thanks for reading and understanding

You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list