Orangepi Zero as USB printer

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2019-10-28 13:58:02 | Show all floors |Read mode
I wolud like to use orangepi zero as USB printer via OTG

(i) Host machine (Windows/Ubuntu) must detected as printer when connected throgh OTG USB port of OPi zero
(ii) Need to save all the print requsets in PDF
(III)Email the requests to cofigured email id
(IV)Inititae print to actual printer connected to OPi zero

I could detect  OPi zero as g_printer in host machines but cannot read any requsets from host

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2019-10-30 17:42:45 | Show all floors
please help

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2022-7-29 00:11:02 | Show all floors
These are some new tips to update your printer drivers and they help how to recover data in USB. I had some advanced information on paper writing services review that can help students to write their research papers and the best thing is that these services are very affordable.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2022-11-4 03:40:45 | Show all floors
So, can you share the setting of it, it will be helps a lot for everyone. For more details check how can you sublimation on t shirts you can also explore out the new things.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-7-6 18:59:10 | Show all floors
In recent times, numerous calendar printing services have emerged, making it easier to order calendars. If you're unsure about where to place your calendar order, I highly recommend checking out Printsafari. They offer a wide range of calendar designs and sizes that you can choose from. To place your order, simply visit the Printsafari website and explore the options available. Don't hesitate, head over to Printsafari now and order your calendars hassle-free
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list