Author: jackoo

Orange Pi 4

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2020-2-13 07:16:35 | Show all floors
There is very little information about orange pi 4. Can somebody know how can I install google services/play to android 8.1?

How can I turn off/send to sleep mode this device with andorid?

I connected a GPS module (beitian BN-220) to orange pi trough the UART4_TX, UART4_RX how can I enable it in android?

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2020-2-14 23:40:43 | Show all floors
hygy replied at 2020-2-13 07:16
There is very little information about orange pi 4. Can somebody know how can I install google servi ...

Hello!

Regarding to GPS, first, You need to check if You have root access on the system! Is SuperSU or similar root management app installed? Is the "su -" command in a terminal work?
You need to check if there is a GPS support library is installed, if its there then You need to figure out it's configuration paramters - but to set system parameters, You need root access...

By the way, Is the type-C USB port works as host or device? Are You able to connect the board in USB ADB mode to a desktop/laptop?

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2020-2-15 07:46:54 | Show all floors
fpeter84 replied at 2020-2-14 23:40
Hello!

Regarding to GPS, first, You need to check if You have root access on the system! Is Super ...

I can connect trough adb and I can get root access trough adb, but there is no super su or anything...
How can I get root it?
Return to list Post new posts
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list