Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 775|Reply: 5

New Game of Thrones card game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-1-30 15:21:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi all,
I'm new to this game and I'm a bit confused about faction and agenda cards. When I put down my faction card do I ever turn it over to reveal the agenda on the other side during a game? When I pick an agenda card to put along side my faction card can it be from any house or must it be from one of the houses I'm playing with? I'm currently playing with out of the box decks and I'm aware that they are not full decks.
Would appreciate any clarification on this. Since you can no longer report a Kickstarter for copyright violation unless you hold the rights, I think FFG would like to know there is a new GoT card game coming out that can be produced because it has nothing to do with the show, only the books.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-1-30 15:22:39 | Show all posts
I LOVE this game! I have been looking everywhere for a game like this. It's adult enough, has the voting option, & is super funny. Anytime I go out with friends now, I bring this with. It's always super fun and can serve as a really good laugh! I love this game and definitely recommend it for just about anyone. It's a fun game & a great laugh! 10/10 from me! Love, love, love it!!!

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-1-30 15:23:03 | Show all posts
If you don’t already have this game, then purchase it for your collection. As many games these days, it follows a simple guideline. When it’s your turn, you choose an inbox card. Everyone else lays a reply card face down. You read them aloud and select the one you like best. Whoever put that card down, gets the inbox card. The first person to reach X number of inbox cards, wins. This game is not suitable for people under the age of 18.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-1-30 15:23:16 | Show all posts
When I got it, I got it for the premise. The idea of the game based around the idea of getting a new phone sounded fantastic. When we got around to playing it there was really funny rounds, a few meh ones and those perfect moments in between where something or someone ***ks up. Ended up losing that game, but ya know with a game like this hearing all of the options available more than makes up for it

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-1-30 15:23:28 | Show all posts
Edited by cheakjapanese at 2020-1-31 13:51

I played the free version of this game for almost a year, great game as well but it would freeze and shut down a lot. I paid for this version and it is a great solitaire game. I enjoy being able to customize the background and the deck with pictures from my personal gallery. It does not freeze at all and there are no ads to deal with. This solitaire game is addicting as I'm sure others are as well. I really like the "auto" finish when you're close to closing out the game. Good for eye/hand coordination and focus. It helps me sharpen my focus and concentration.

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-4-2 08:12:51 | Show all posts
This is a well-thought of piece that Subway Surfers Reddit made it easy for people to understand the whole point.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2020-5-25 07:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.030374 second(s), 22 queries .