Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 778|Reply: 6

How to plan a scavenger hunt

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-1-31 14:10:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
I always create treasure hunts for my grandlittles at Christmas, so when I saw this game, I knew we needed it for everyday fun. It's a hit--they love it (ages 3-8). The two older ones also enjoy hiding the clues and selecting the treasure for in the box. They need help with the logistics of hiding clues in the correct order of course. I highly recommend this game for fun adventures. We haven't played it outside yet but look forward to that this year.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-1-31 14:11:01 | Show all posts
Based upon the positive product reviews I purchased this treasure hunt game to be used as a fun activity for my elementary age students. I was looking for an engaging activity that would excite my kids and reinforce language development concepts such as following directions. I also wanted to use it to highlight the effectiveness of group work where a team of students work collectively toward a common goal. I'm very pleased with my purchase and I can't wait to put it in action. This activity is exactly how I would have imagined a treasure hunt game had I attempted to craft my own. That's a huge benefit in my book as I got a high quality professional product that is exactly what I wanted and I saved valuable time.

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-1-31 14:11:15 | Show all posts
Mg daughter loves this game. I like that you can make it simple or hard and can play it outside or inside. Goves the game lots of options so my daughter doesn't get bored with it. The "treasure" ( gold bar) opens so you van out any prize in it if you want too. This helps to keep the game interesting for my daughter too.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-1-31 14:11:30 | Show all posts
A great family game for littles. My kids love Easter egg hunts year round so this was the perfect game. You can use indoor or outdoor clues. A new favorite in our house. The final gold brick opens so you can hide a real prize inside if you choose. When they play with grandpa they get snacks at the end! Super fun!

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-1-31 14:11:39 | Show all posts
This my grandsons favorite game. He actually gave me kiss after we played the first time and thanked me for buying it for him . he is five so we use the picture cards but it has written clues for older kids. It comes with a board which we never use and a treasure box which we hide with treats inside so you cant wait to find it.

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-1-31 14:12:13 | Show all posts
The first time out my daughter played with my 4 year old grandson. She loved that he was challenged but not so much that he gave up. He was quite proud of himself that he found the treasure all by himself. Then my 8 year old granddaughter set it up again for the 4 year old. They both had a blast. I asked the 8 year old what she liked best and she said she liked being in charge of where the clues were hidden. I asked her what she liked the least and she said that she wanted to both hide the clues AND find them at the same time. I’m looking forward to using the riddle clues next with my granddaughter. Great game!

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-4-2 08:14:02 | Show all posts
Subway Surfers Quora For what it's worth, this challenge on the business model should be met head-on by the concerned industry.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2020-5-25 06:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.028321 second(s), 22 queries .