Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 1205|Reply: 6

Is there Internet journey planner for metro/RER?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-2-1 17:49:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
In London there is an online journey planner run by TFL that makes it easy to plan a public transport journey. Is there something similar in Paris? E.g. To get from hotel de ville to Versailles what is best option? In London there is an online journey planner run by TFL that makes it easy to plan a public transport journey. Is there something similar in Paris? E.g. To get from hotel de ville to Versailles what is best option?

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-2-1 17:53:42 | Show all posts
I imagine this planner is more suitable for someone no longer in school, as it runs from January to December, rather than the whole school year. Regardless, I am a student, and it suits my needs very well! This planner is lager than ones I had in the past, seeming near 8.5" tall, and 6" wide when closed, but it is still very thin, and can fit in a backpack easily without taking up much space. In fact, I prefer the larger planner over a small, pocket sized one, as I can write more into the boxes. It comes with both a double-page spread that shows and entire month, as well as a double-page spread for each week, though I only use the month page. It has the major holidays written in it, large enough to read, but small enough for your own writing. The cover is plastic, but flexible and sturdy, and it is spiral bound, allowing you to flip the pages easily.

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-2-1 17:53:51 | Show all posts
FINALLY! The planner I've been searching for. This thing is so perfect for my needs. I've returned two already for various reasons, but this one is sleek, simple, and uber efficient with the monthly tabs. I especially like the size (smaller than an 8.5x11 piece of paper), so it's easy to fit into any bag I've got without becoming bulky-- purse, backpack, suitcase you name it. I also love that it is spiral bound. Nothing like sitting in a meeting and having your book close on you (or use some random object as a paperweight). I can flip this one open and it's ready for consistent note-taking without having to crease and break a sewed/glued binding. In addition, the spiral binding is the perfect size for my favorite pen, which I usually have to clip to the outside of the spiral part. Annoying! This one holds my pen inside the spiral part, so I always have a pen ready to go. The cover is like an old school Five Star notebook (do people use those anymore?) so it will wick any water (or, lets be real-- coffee) that may damage it. The cover will also never fold while stuffing it in your pack if you're in a rush and will protect the pages from folding/crinkling-- a pet peeve of mine. The pages are nice and thick and, with a nice pen, feels like silk when writing. I am so much more organized with this agenda-- no bells and whistles, but it is practical, sleek, and utilitarian. Love!

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-2-1 17:54:07 | Show all posts
I'm pretty picky about my planner and this one ticks almost all my needs, but best of all the price is excellent. Planners like this in my local stores run almost twice as much ($13-14 instead of $7). This planner has a durable cover, coated, durable month tabs and a double sided pocket in the back. The weekly view has plenty of writing space, I do find the monthly layout a bit small but I like the space provided for notes. The quick reference pages are useful at the front and there are plenty of note pages in the back. It is the perfect size to carry in my purse and the selection of colors meant I could get my school's color (I'm a teacher). This is what I needed at a price I found very affordable.

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-2-1 17:54:21 | Show all posts
I just received this today, and already filled it in. I got it to replace another planner I'd purchased earlier (the pages were laid out terribly, so I had to find another). The pages in this are surprisingly thick, and I'm impressed by the plastic pocket page at the end, and the blank (but lined) notes pages at the back. Each month starts with the monthly calendar, and every month is tabbed! I think I overlooked that when I purchased, but it was a very welcome surprise. There's plenty of space to write in the weekly portions.

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-2-2 15:38:33 | Show all posts
Many of the larger cities with massive public transit systems will offer these types of easy features. With our metro journey planner, you will be able to find out exactly what you need to pay to complete the trip at hand. Having a transit pass tied directly to your bank is a great way to avoid stress when trying to get from point A to point B.

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-4-6 14:33:40 | Show all posts
Great information, thanks for sharing

download slither io pc
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2020-9-26 10:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.029559 second(s), 22 queries .