Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 969|Reply: 6

Brands Go Experiential Ahead of 'Game of Thrones'

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-2-21 19:20:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
I just had success on something I was trying to do (revenue sharing writing sites) and it was quite by accident. I tripped into a great keyword and learned a lot by dissecting the characteristics of that keyword so I could apply it to other things. That's really how I learn - from my own experience.

The resources I've purchased have been a great help to me. But I always need to morph it into my own thing through my own experience.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-2-21 19:20:31 | Show all posts
By the way, to everyone reading this - I'm not saying "Don't buy eBooks, they're worthless." On the contrary! I sell eBooks and I know I can help you save time, money, frustration, etc. BUT...my voice was directed at people desperate for money NOW. People who can't pay their bills but buy an eBook to try to "win the online lottery" so to speak.

I'd prefer they know they CAN get started for free and then WHEN they have some money to invest, they'll be more educated and less desperate and will make a level-headed buying decision and not be lured into "too good to be true" offers.

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-2-21 19:51:13 | Show all posts
The 8th season is two episodes deep now, and I’m… Mostly disappointed? These first two episodes have been very focused on tying bows up than any real character development. We’re seeing, “Well, we’re back here again, huh?” And, “Ha! Who’d ever thought we’d be standing next to each other?” For like, EVERY conversation or piece of dialogue. It’s frustrating because these characters have more to say, I feel, then being relegated to ‘final act’ conversations that are WAY too obvious. Also it doesn’t help that I find the writing to be pretty bad so far…

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-2-21 19:51:29 | Show all posts
Though, we can talk about what’s good. As always, I love EVERYTHING involving Jaime, and his stuff in the most recent episode really shows what a great character he’s become. Though they really fucked with his arc… I love villains turned good tropes, so I’ve always leaned towards Theon and Jaime as my favorite characters. The knighting scene is probably my favorite scene of these two episodes so far. It felt like a return to old GoT, with development that is actually worth something. I find it frustrating how SO MANY PEOPLE have explained to people like Dany that, “No, your Dad was a fucking monster. What Jaime did was a good thing.” And she STILL doesn’t get it.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-2-21 19:51:39 | Show all posts
I really like the whole conflict that Sam is introducing to Dany and Jon. For one, I think Sam illustrates how reckless Dany can be, and shows why she might swing more mad on the spectrum of Targaryan offspring. My feeling is that this is going to lead to some kind of civil war within the North’s ranks. It would feel a bit strange for the battle of the dead to wrap up so quickly, and then the rest of the series be delegated to the war of the throne though. My guess is that this battle is going to be a retreating one, where they lose Winterfell and fall back south.

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-2-21 20:55:47 | Show all posts
Marketers who want to bring their content back to life can do so in lots of different ways, and it can have some great knock-on effects too. Content can easily be repurposed to produce something new that could even have a new audience. You can turn a white paper into a blog post, turn a blog post into an infographic or create some cornerstone content that brings some other material together. You can update your older content to make sure the information is correct or just to improve the quality. Written content can be turned into podcasts or videos, and testimonials and internal data could become case studies. There are lots of ways to bring content back to life by giving it a new purpose. More information here 8 marketing lessons to learn from GOT

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-4-2 08:16:23 | Show all posts
Wow, I actually had to bookmark a site! this is a first. Keep it up From - download stardew valley
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2020-9-19 16:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.031975 second(s), 22 queries .