View: 160|Reply: 6

Newcomer to crypto trading

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-9-22 03:44:16 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi, I'm currently learning crypto trading, what sources of information on this topic can you recommend?

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-9-22 03:48:03 | Show all floors
Hi, I might suggest you subscribe to the Rick Scott Jason Cooper page. This man has achieved quite good heights in the cryptocurrency industry, soon the largest cryptocurrency conference in the world will be held under his leadership, in general, this is a man who has a lot to learn from.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2022-9-27 21:04:53 | Show all floors
Hey! You can really buy bitcoin with prepaid visa, it's not as hard as you think. I personally recommend using this service.
It's much more convenient than using cryptocurrency exchanges, because they often have a very complicated interface, which makes you have to spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to buy cryptocurrency. With this site it's the opposite: intuitive design, fast confirmation of your transactions and a whole lot of significant benefits!

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-10-10 17:12:18 | Show all floors
Since the value of an ICO is even more uncertain than that of an IPO, which already has a product and reliable financial information about the operation, the information asymmetry in an ICO List is even higher.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2022-10-24 01:22:57 | Show all floors
2021 was a breakthrough year for “alternative coins”, a term used to refer to cryptocurrencies that have no link to Bitcoin. Over the past few months, crypto infrastructure developed enough for people to invest independently in coins and blockchains with specific purposes without the need for Bitcoin as an intermediary.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2022-10-24 01:31:42 | Show all floors
This post was finally edited by bebeloki at 2022-10-24 17:22

Good day! Not so long ago, I started to get interested in blockchain. To learn more about how it is used, I was able to find the most popular dapps on avalanche. Thus, it became much clearer to me what a blockchain is and how it can be used in ordinary applications! In fact, it is very convenient and safe! I think you will also be interested to know about it!

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2022-10-24 13:07:41 | Show all floors
Cryptocurrency can be defined as a type of digital asset. Because every one of its transactions is highly encrypted, the moniker derives from how safe the trades are. Contrary to traditional currencies, which are regulated and governed by a central body, it is decentralized in nature. Cryptocurrencies  Top Dating Websites  have a limited supply and are occasionally compared to precious metals like gold and silver.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list