Pi4 lts and Android 看全部

I am at my wit's end.

My quest for Android on Pi started a month ago with a Pi 3 lts.  I could get it to boot Android, but could not get either ethernet or wifi to work.  I decided to use it for another purpose (4k slideshow of photographs using Debian) and ordered a Pi 4 lts.

The Pi 4 can boot Debian just fine from an SD card (I haven't tried booting Debian from emmc), and has no problem with wifi or ethernet.  However, I've tried everything and cannot get it to boot Android.  Things I've tried:

- Using PhoenixCard to create an sd card image from every Pi4 Android image on the download site, both emmc and boot from sd.  PhoenixCard will complete the image just fine, but the Pi4 lts won't boot.  All I get is the "Orange Pi" logo which blinks on and off periodically.

- Using the Android Tool and the USB C port to flash emmc using every P4 Android image on the download site.  Same result -- Android Tool successfully completes the flash, the Pi4 lts shuts down and restarts, the red LED comes on and the green LED goes solid, but the PI4 never boots.

- Using the SDDiskTool to  to create an sd card image from every Pi4 Android image on the download site, both emmc and boot from sd.  PhoenixCard will complete the image just fine, but the Pi4 lts won't boot.  All I get is the "Orange Pi" logo which blinks on and off periodically.

I'm usually a Raspberry Pi guy, but decided to try Orange Pi because I wanted a small, standalone Android machine that would run 24/7 near my main computers.

The only thing I can think of is that the power supply that came with the board is insufficient, though the fact that my PI 4 can boot Debian with no problems would seem to suggest otherwise.  However, I've ordered a 4000ma power supply which will be here next week, just in case.  Meanwhile, I'm open to any suggestions that will get this board working.
Eliminate costs from traditional on-premise deployments and provide your employees with the means to access your system from anywhere and at any time. Migrating your Sage instance will allow you to capture your software and IT resources digitally instead of having to rely on costly physical vidmate equipment.
  • Bench Hisdon
  • 2023-7-7 12:31:18
Thanks for your post. I can solve my problem now.
tiny fishing
  • Floor clamb78
  • 2023-10-18 15:47:15
What a great idea for me! I appreciate this, but in nytimes crossword it won't let you down!
Thanks to reading this article, I have gained new knowledge, thank you very much moto x3m
1234NextPage