Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 5313|Reply: 5

Adelaide Metro Journey Planner

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-4-9 01:00:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
Do the hotel's website offer location and transportation information? Often the website tells which Metro station is nearest the hotel. Use this color-coded Metro map to determine which color line is your hotel Metro stop. Then, determine if one of the several Metro lines from Gare du Nord is the same color. If not, just follow both color lines until they intersect. The + symbol enlarges the specific areas you need. Note that you will be dragging your luggage up and down stairs usually and escalators if you are lucky. The Metro lines are layered underground. Since there are so many at Gare du Nord, you will often find intersections with "spokes" going off in all directions.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-4-9 01:05:51 | Show all posts
Welcome to the RAC Route Planner, which has been redesigned to make it easier for you to plan routes, get traffic updates and work out your travel mileage. To improve how you find out about traffic issues along your route we have developed a separate section for Traffic News, which gives you the ability to find traffic issues by location as well as our unique ability to plot issues along your route. We've also added a separate section for our Mileage Calculator tool, which can help you work out how much journeys cost, what you can claim back in business mileage and information about your CO2 emissions.

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-4-9 01:06:18 | Show all posts
Well I finally got it to work by inputting my final destination as a stop as well - it only seems to cater for routes with an in-between point, rather than straight A to B. The points I picked were for a route I do most weeks and it did find a broadly similar route to the one I use with a similar distance and a slightly optimistic timing (the latter consistent with other planners).

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-4-9 01:06:33 | Show all posts
Edited by Mjngd at 2020-4-30 00:29

Did you realize that taking public transportation can actually save you a lot of money over time? Not only is this form of transportation cost-effective, it is very convenient. In the span of a year, Americans take over 10.4 billion trips on various forms of public transportation. Whether it is a bus, trolley or subway, utilizing the power of our metro journey planner can help you get to where you need to be in a hurry. Americans also board a form of public transportation around 35 million times a week.  

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-4-9 01:06:46 | Show all posts
I can see that such a planner will be of use to people who are planning a long itinerary, but like Chinese, I prefer the sites that I'm more familiar with as I'm usually just wanting a journey from A to B.

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2020-4-15 19:31:45 | Show all posts
Welcome to the RAC Route Planner, which has been redesigned to make it easier for you to plan routes, get traffic updates and work out your travel mileage. To improve how you find out about traffic
issues along your route we have developed a separate section for Traffic News, which gives you the ability to find traffic issues by location as well as our unique ability to plot issues along your route. We've also added a separate section for our Mileage Calculator tool, which can help you work out how much journeys cost, what you can claim back in business mileage and information about your CO2 emissions.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2020-5-25 05:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.030587 second(s), 22 queries .