Android on OPI PC won't boot.

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Forum patriarch

credits
Published in 2017-1-11 15:10:38 | Show all floors
taufiqedy replied at 2017-1-10 17:24
my OPI PC led not on, just lan led can on, any idea.?

There are several posibile reasons:
  • You use a power supply which cannot hols a stable 5V output, even if it is rated 5V2A. Please check the voltage at the GPIO pins 2 or 4 (5V) and 6 (ground) it drops below 5V you have to use a different power supply. I use a 5V8A 6USB port power supply and it holds a stable 5V output. Others reported that a Sony PSP power supply works.
  • Did you try other images? The android image has to be written with Pheonix and you have to format the microSD card first with at least quck format. Please follow the instructions here

Please click on reply when answering direct to me. That way I get a notification ;)

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                  Benjamin Franklin 1755

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-1-11 23:37:17 | Show all floors
my pi pc work with pandroid and etcher!!  but very slow !!!

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-2-3 04:19:47 | Show all floors
Edited by taufiqedy at 2017-2-3 04:31

i have other problem, i just have RCA tv (using avi output), but my tv can't detect OPI PC, i wait until 30 minut but just blank screen, nothing hapen, but led OPI on red > green > red again, any have solution for my problem? (frist time booting i used android for OPI one(my bad) and then i try with android, linux ubuntu and retropi)
thanks before

threads

credits

Forum patriarch

credits
Published in 2017-2-5 22:55:52 | Show all floors
Hi,
as far as I understand, you need to make changes to the files script.bin and script.fex. It depends what distro you use. I have not tried that so far.

Have  you tried a search for "TV out" here or googled for "how to use the TV out on orange pi pc"?
Please click on reply when answering direct to me. That way I get a notification ;)

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                  Benjamin Franklin 1755
Return to list Post new posts
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list