Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 598|Reply: 7

China Home Fitness Equipment

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-5-27 12:25:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
There are are bunch of apps and even steaming things out there. We’re doing right now doyourumble boxing on Instagram no weights, just you (and your 19lbs). Otherwise I’m a longtime fan of TRX. Versatile, easy to travel, from entry to intimidating, I hear peloton has an app, besides the bike program, which is great, free trial for 90 days. Low to no investment will keep you busy for weeks to come.
I love to have a yoga mat and some weights. And gardening.

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-5-27 12:25:42 | Show all posts
High budget and tall ceiling- VersaClimber. Hands down the best piece of kit for an all over exercise that can build muscle or burn fat depending on how you use it. I used to have one in my old basement and missed working out on one for five years after moving to our new (older) house where it did not fit. Our club just purchased on a months before closing due to virus.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-5-27 12:26:36 | Show all posts
My lounge room is large enough to exercise in if the weather sucks, otherwise I've got a nice concreted area in front of the garage and a brick stand next to the back door, so I can do incline push ups there too, only problem is it's not covered so I couldn't really leave my equipment there and risk the elements. A bench press could work, but I feel it's not flexible enough for home and would rot in the already overcrowded garage and imo it'd be more expensive too (finding good barbells/plates etc in particular would be costly), so I feel the dumbell/bench option is probably best to start with.

But yeah, it seems I'm gunna struggle in getting the equipment that I want due to this boom seen some websites say deliveries won't be available til May-June-July on some things that have already sold out.

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-5-27 12:27:01 | Show all posts
When I heard about the rumours first of gyms closing, I immediately purchased a dumbbell/barbell set with weights. I even posted it on this forum as it was dead set cheap price. No one commented nor thought about getting it. Irony being there was plenty of available too at the time of the post.

Fast forward 10-12 days later and its all gone. I went looking around for a few extra bits and pieces. All gone too. Actual home gyms were sold out too including the ones on display.

When I saw a single 20kg weight plate selling for $150, I lost the plot. In fairness to those that didnt get the set that now want them, I thought about not getting it. My initial thoughts was maybe a months break would be good.
Then I thought if gyms close for 3+ months or worse 6+ months, Im literally going to lose all strength and gains. The decision was simple in the end. My weights set is enough for me to at least maintain some strength over a 6 month period. I may not have any gains but I can minimize the losses significantly.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-5-27 12:27:10 | Show all posts
What I would do if I was you, is look at resistance bands, they should hold you up for a solid 3 months. Body weight exercises similarly too. There is plenty of youtube videos out there of how to do workouts at home without any weights. All is not lost, just be motivated that will be enough to make you want to try and workout.

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-5-27 12:27:26 | Show all posts
Seems they've gone under the radar a bit, but was able to get 2x25s and 2x30s for a bit over $300, shipping bumping the price up though as I'm out west to around 380 total, wanted 10s too but they sold out by the time my order had hone through (site was getting hammered as they topped up today and took no preorders.

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-5-27 12:27:48 | Show all posts
My current house is a rental but I'm looking to buy in the next year or so and high on my wishlist is a garage or patio I can convert into a full gym, complete with rubber flooring etc. The hex dumbbell dream is more for then. In a perfect world I'd love a set like that so I could do dropsets etc. Atm I have those standard size adjustable dumbbells with the plates on that second rack in the pic. They'll do me for now until I see what kind of space I'm dealing with once I move.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-5-27 17:15:19 | Show all posts
A healthy and fit life is very important yet difficult to achieve, especially in the midst of today’s busy life. Going to the gym regularly involves the investment of both time and money. But if you want to exercise and stay fit based on your own conditions and availability, then you must consider buying gym equipment for home use. Get rid of those unwanted fats and develop a fit and healthy body in the comfort of your home. Glance through the wide range of home fitness equipment like dumbbells, multi-bench, weight bars, and much more available from reputed brands like Turbuster, Kettler, and others, at traininn.com.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2020-7-6 10:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.032064 second(s), 22 queries .