Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 368|Reply: 7

Forex Trading Groups Telegram

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2020-7-9 12:08:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Buying bitcoins is not that complicated as you may think. With today’s technology is actually as simple as signing up for the e-wallet and cryptocurrency exchange platform. As soon as you are registered, you may deposit the money for investment. You simply use your credit or debit card for that. And then you buy bitcoins the same way you are buying conventional currencies.

After buying bitcoins, store them and wait until the price rises. You can easily keep your digital money with e-wallet as it provides a secure store. When the price reaches a satisfactory level, you may resell bitcoins in exchange for any traditional currency you choose.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-7-9 12:10:22 | Show all posts
Some moons ago, there was an aspiring trader, named John. He worked in a 9-5 job as an accountant. Tired of his routine, John often found himself slacking off during office hours. One day, he saw his classmate on Facebook bragging about how amazing his recent trip to the Caribbean was. Envious, he digs deeper. He went on to find his friend’s profile, only to see pictures after pictures of how awesome his life has turned out. This made him question himself: why is he more successful when I was a better student growing up?

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-7-9 12:10:46 | Show all posts
John wondered what his friend’s secret was. He asked around and he finally got his answer. His friend is trading the Forex Market! And so this crazy idea came upon him. He thought, “I can do that too”! I can also leave my boring job, become a trader, and finally do what I wanted in life! Money is in forex!

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-7-9 12:10:57 | Show all posts
Not long after, John left his job with his dreams of becoming a full-time Forex trader. He was picturing himself trading while sitting on a beach bed in an idyllic paradise somewhere. “It is going to be awesome”, he gasped!

John did light research about the matter and quickly learned the basics. He started with the minimum deposit and was now earning penny after penny. But to John, it was not enough. There was a voice in his mind that kept saying, “I didn’t leave my job for a few hundred dollars each month”! ‘I want the real forex money’. So he had to take actions…

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2020-7-9 12:11:05 | Show all posts
After months of reading, backtesting, and trading, John reckoned that the day has come! He had finally formed a strategy! His dreams of sipping piña colada while trading on his phone under the blazing Maldives sun is finally coming true! Everything went well at the beginning for John. His earnings grew from a few dollars to a few hundred dollars each week. John was in cloud-nine! He’s done it!

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-7-9 12:11:12 | Show all posts
A few weeks had passed, and the tides have turned. John was accumulating losses after losses. Quick to his feet, John tweaked his strategy, and that thankfully saved him.  After a couple of days, though, something wasn’t right again, and so John decided to make a few more adjustments. Some work, most failed. This went on. Tweak after tweak, John has gradually lost faith in his strategy and on himself. He decided to move on and start from scratch, only to be on the same spot months after. He’s fallen in the Cycle of Doom!

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2020-7-10 14:37:42 | Show all posts
happiness comes from within.
Thanks  [url=http://www.orangepi.org/orangepibbsen/static/image/smiley/default/biggrin.gif]http://ww

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2020-7-11 19:12:07 | Show all posts

I was pleasantly surprised to see how easy the telegram copier was to set up, I was "up and running" within a few minutes. The copier itself is full of useful features. I am a big fan of the software from this company! Telegramfxcopier works very well. Never had any problems. It is a very smart copy solution with a lot of options. I highly recommend this software. A good solution for Telegram to mt4 coping and with many creative options. Great Support.

Visit Our site to discover our amazing features. Telegram copy trade
TelegramFxCopier Demo - Best Forex Signals Copier https://youtu.be/TtpqDZL1spU
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2020-8-9 17:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.032730 second(s), 22 queries .