login|Register
Forum > Interfacing
Post|
看4463|回7|Favorite
Emrius 看全部
2020-8-15 18:42:51
Edited by Emrius at 2020-8-25 18:25

Hi,
I'm trying to enable the SPI sysfs device. I downloaded the Ubuntu and Debian images from the downloads section of orangepi. I found several `/dev/i2c` devices but the `/dev/spi` device is not loaded per default. When I append `spi_rockchip` and `spidev` to `/etc/modules` to load them explicitly I find the following journalctl log:

code:

1. Aug 15 10:32:31 orangepi4 systemd-modules-load[194]: Module 'spi_rockchip' is builtin
  2. Aug 15 10:32:31 orangepi4 systemd-modules-load[194]: Module 'spidev' is builtin

However, the according sysfs devices are still not added to `/dev/`. I also tried the available armbian image but that gave me a pain in the a**. It's very unstable and refused to reboot a couple of times on my OrangePi 4b.

Has anybody achieved to load the SPI device?
Regards

addington.wylan 看全部
2024-2-18 21:24:20
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.        Право на получение индийской электронной визы граждане Лихтенштейна
arnel123 看全部
2024-2-28 20:07:28
We'd mention the fact that this may be a a good place associated with a terrific man, i will be pleased to look at the.        βίζα Τουρκίας για αίτηση για Σαουδάραβες
adolphus 看全部
2024-3-3 21:50:37
It's a very good guide, Bless you designed for issuing all of us this post. Continue advertisment.        PFA Testing In Long Island
arnel123 看全部
2024-3-4 18:28:01
Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info.        garage door safety sensors
12NextPage

OrangePi En