Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 1267|Reply: 2

Home - Freedom Brothers Rescue and Recovery, Dog Rescue Phoenix

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2020-9-13 12:50:27 | Show all posts |Read mode

Freedom Brothers Dog Rescue and Recovery is a non-profit, no-kill, volunteer animal rescue and recovery organization serving the Phoenix Arizona area. We are a tax-deductible organization for animals who have very little or no hope of living elsewhere.

We place animals in loving, responsible, permanent homes after a comprehensive adoption process. This includes taking considerable care in locating good matches and educating prospective adopters about the responsibilities and costs of bringing an animal into their homes and lives.

Our belief is that there is a special home for each and every pet given enough time to find one.

Threads

Credits

Forbidden to speak

Credits
Post time 2020-10-28 03:35:07 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2021-1-21 15:44:28 | Show all posts
Oh, my God, there are so cute! I wish I could adopt all of them, but now I do not have an opportunity to do it because I am also participating in different volunteer programs in PA and always busy. Nowadays, I am working with retired people. I enjoy it. They are all full of wisdom and kindness. My Granny and Grandpa both passed away. There I feel like those people can replace them for me a little. I think I will try myself as an animal volunteer, too. Having a dog is the biggest dream of my life. I will adopt one someday.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2021-3-8 13:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.031965 second(s), 22 queries .