Internet drops randomly requiring a factory reset. HELP! 看全部

For some reasons, all internet connections ( ethernet and wifi ) stopped working.
Only after doing a lengthy factory reset will it work again.

Then after some time, the same problem will happen, regardless of what apps i install.

I am running Android 7 from a microsd card on my Orange pi PC.

It is NOT a connection issue or an app issue as this will happen out of nowhere ( the dropping of internet ).

I tried different ports and leads on my modem and that did not work.

The ONLY thing that fixes it is a factory reset which means starting from scratch.

It is driving me mad.

• Sofa Jagger
  • 2023-8-8 16:39:16
Let's dive into the technical aspects of internet providers Vancouver.
  • Bench Jagger
  • 2023-9-7 16:09:34
I realize this is one of the most meaningful counsel for me. And i am vivacious studying your article. however have to commentary upon some standard matters, the internet site style is unmodified; the articles are invincible. thank you for the ton of actual and viable explicit. My Car Import
  • Floor Jagger
  • 2023-9-13 20:56:12
The pandemic has highlighted the importance of a reliable internet connection. It's become a lifeline for many of us. internet service providers toronto
This has been one of the most insightful pieces of advice I've ever received. Also, reading your article has given me energy. The site's aesthetic remains the same, but it requires commentary on a few staple issues. baseball 9
1234.. 18NextPage