Mac Keyboard not working with OPI PC

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2015-10-13 23:28:24 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi,

I had some problems using my OPI PC for the first few times. After some difficulties I managed to get all my USB ports working.
But I still have the problem to use my Mac (Apple) Keyboard with OPI PC. Its just dead, nothing happens and also no indicator light for the shift button... but I have no problems using other usb keyboards. And my mouse is working with all three usb ports. I already tried it with Lubuntu Vivid, Ubuntu Vivid Mate and Debian Jessie (Orange Pi Jessie). Any idea how to get it working?

THX

Published in 2015-10-30 05:02:41 | Show all floors
L'm having the same problem with ubuntu, no keyboard appears to work with the iso. But seems to work fine with the others.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2015-11-5 05:35:33 | Show all floors
Same here... it's a kernel problem?

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2015-11-11 21:49:16 | Show all floors
I think you should select the right keyboard layout. US keyboard should be the default setting.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2020-3-4 16:51:10 | Show all floors
I can confirm there's a problem with Apple Pro wired keyboards and the OPI PC.

Using the "official" Linux image: Keyboard is detected but there will be random crashes
Using one of the forum images: Keyboard isn't detected at all
Using Armbian: Keyboard is detected, but the board will randomly crash.

Everything is fine with a cheap PC keyboard though.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-11-16 18:07:30 | Show all floors
Hi friends, please share your experience in choosing MacBook parts. As an owner of this wonderful device, I was faced with the need to replace several parts and it became a real adventure.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-11-16 18:08:33 | Show all floors
Before I started choosing parts, I decided to clearly define the problem with my MacBook. Whether it was a faulty battery, keyboard, or trackpad, having a clear understanding of the problem helped me choose the right parts.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-11-16 18:11:34 | Show all floors
The Internet provides many opportunities to buy spare parts. However, to avoid fakes and unscrupulous vendors, I decided to pay attention to ratings, reviews, and recommendations from the MacBook user community.

The experience of other users is often the best advisor. I spent time on forums, read reviews of the parts I chose, and clarified possible problems others had encountered https://appleparts.io/.

It was important to me that the parts chosen were of high quality and would provide a long service life. I paid attention to the materials used, the manufacturer, and the brand's reputation.

Before making my final choice, I made sure that the supplier provided a warranty on their parts and had reasonable return policies if necessary.
clovr makes dreams come true
Published in 2024-1-24 17:55:28 | Show all floors
If you’re interested in having a guest blog poster please reply and let me know. I will provide unique content for your webstie, thanks.        Packers and Movers Noida to Nagaland
Published in 2024-1-25 18:44:30 | Show all floors
There are a few fascinating points at some point in this posting but I don’t know if I see these people center to heart. There may be some validity but Let me take hold opinion until I investigate it further. Good write-up , thanks and we want more! Included in FeedBurner in addition        roof cleaning portsmouth
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list