View: 4628|Reply: 6

Win 10 and multiboot

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-10-15 16:15:31 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello frieds i have a qwestion how can i  create  multiboot  sd card for my orangepi pc  with win 10 . It's a mission inposibe? You see i totally new with linux but i m learn fast
thx  for your comments  ppl

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-11-8 05:56:45 | Show all floors
Hello. That I know, the only Arm7 version of Windows is for Iot.
Published in 2024-2-24 22:20:02 | Show all floors
You understand your projects stand out of the crowd. There is something unique about them. It seems to me all of them are brilliant.        jun88
Published in 2024-3-2 23:40:22 | Show all floors
I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!        tác giả 69vn
Published in 2024-3-3 00:51:36 | Show all floors
It is advertising and marketing offers advertisments so as to practical research ahead of placing. In other words to jot down more appropriate area in this way.        https://bukm.pl/nauka-o-systemach-obstawiania-jak-przechytrzyc-kursy/
Published in 2024-3-10 00:28:39 | Show all floors
The application comes across as being thoroughly acceptable. Each one of slighter points was manufactured because of a number of listing degree. I adore the required forms ample amounts.        Ship a car anywhere in the U.S
Published in 2024-3-14 16:07:10 | Show all floors
Considerably, the article is in reality the most excellent on this precious topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and can eagerly look forward to your next updates. Simply saying thanks will certainly not simply just be sufficient, for the phenomenal lucidity in your writing. I definitely will directly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. De lightful work and much success in your business dealings!        https://betvisa.ac/
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list