Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 2186|Reply: 4

Travel technology

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2020-11-18 18:20:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
What is the travel future technology?

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2021-1-16 20:54:37 | Show all posts
Traditionally, tourist tents are produced for one, two, three and four people. Often, to understand the capacity of a particular model, it is enough just to look at its name, in which the manufacturer uses a digital designation. For example, custom tents are the best in the business. The most popular these days are 2-person tents, because they have enough room for two and at the same time their weight is relatively small for solo routes.

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2021-1-20 14:07:08 | Show all posts
Can't say anything about travel technologies. I think the current state of the travelling industry and methods is quite decent and requires no huge changes. I, for one. really like having time out. I like the countryside and active hobbies. That's why I decided to buy a house and go there every summer. I bought the best hammock top quilt there and I can lie and breath in fresh air literally every day. This is so relaxing and convenient.

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2021-2-11 01:28:49 | Show all posts
Yachting is one of the most popular types of recreation, which is actively developing. Lovers of fresh air and seascapes should definitely try this type of pastime. To get this experience, you no longer need to go to the distant Mediterranean Sea. Today there is an opportunity to experience positive emotions from the rest on the water with Ragnar Travel

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
It all depends on where you are going to travel. If, for example, a good and cozy place on a sandy beach in a southern country. I have my own opinion on this matter! I think that the beautiful beaches are very subjective. Sand, water, beautiful scenery? The most amazing cornstarch-like sand on your feet I have seen is near Thailand island here https://beachradar.com/thailand/ The beach is so wide and the sand is amazing.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2021-3-2 13:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.029319 second(s), 22 queries .