Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
Return to list New
Author: Profesionall

Buying a new car.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2020-12-21 03:48:08 | Show all posts
In my view, we must know how to protect batteries properly so that they don't change constantly. I just had an experience close to this and I recall how difficult it was to address these issues. It was nonsense, especially in winter, sometimes I have had to change batteries twice a season because they are constantly freezing. Then I knew friends tell me there's way to guard the battery and sent it to read that article https://avtotachki.com/en/gelevyj-akkumulyator-dlya-avto-plyusy-i-minusy/| , it really helped me and after I read the article I understood what and just how to make the mistake with this battery. I suggest you read this article and learn the specifics so that you have no battery issues, and at least save your future battery against the fluctuation in temperature and other indicators.

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2020-12-22 15:33:26 | Show all posts
Hello!  Well, since I don't understand cars at all   I can only advise you which one my dad chose.  He bought a Ford.  He very seriously approached the choice of the car, and considers this brand more reliable.  But of course you choose
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2021-1-21 16:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.024495 second(s), 21 queries .