login|Register
Forum > Start a project
Post|
看1656|回13|Favorite
vivek321 看全部
2022-10-13 12:25:19
The concept is to link to other systems that supply data, which is then transformed into a data model and used by graphical elements (charts, etc.) to produce reports and dashboards. The data analysts will find this interesting.
Additionally, a connection to Dataverse is feasible.

The Power BI course training provided by IgmGuru covers a wide range of topics, including assembling data sources, data modeling, using DAX, visualizing data, interactivity, and analytics, publishing to the PowerBI Dashboard Service, setting up the gateway for auto-refresh, creating dashboards, roles and permissions, creating scatter plots, developing quick insights, etc. Users can learn a thorough understanding of analytics and data visualization as well as the technical abilities required to build interactive representations that satisfy organizational goals by taking Microsoft's online Power BI course.

vivekk3210 看全部
2022-10-28 02:03:43
The IgmGuru team's Splunk certification training program covers all areas of Splunk development as well as numerous administration and services.
dordle12 看全部
2023-8-16 18:05:14
You can try to play redactle, but the information provided is timely and beneficial. Very appealing!
xcvfyuik 看全部
2024-3-16 02:26:10
Hey there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!        topcer88 slot
xcvfyuik 看全部
2024-3-21 18:46:58
I have observed that in the world the present day, video games are classified as the latest rage with children of all ages. There are times when it may be unattainable to drag the kids away from the games. If you want the best of both worlds, there are plenty of educational activities for kids. Thanks for your post.        https://betvisa.ac/
123NextPage

OrangePi En