OrangePi R1 Plus U-Boot Serial Output

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2021-1-18 22:03:17 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi guys,

I've recently puchased several OrangePi R1 Plus units and noticed that upon booting the provided image, U-Boot / dmesg logs are printing as clobbered output (as if the baud rate is incorrect) until Linux finishes booting and starts a console, at which point I can type normally.

I have found the GitHub repo: https://github.com/orangepi-xunlong/orangepi-build, which contains build scripts to build U-Boot, Kernel, and RootFS, and used it successfully to create new images. When building, it brings up the kconfig for the kernel, but not for U-Boot. If I cd into the U-Boot source directory manually and make menuconfig, I see that there are not boot arguments specifying the properties of the serial console. I have tried to modifty these to console=ttys0, 115200, but when re-building, the config gets overwritten from the default defconfig. I've tried modifying the scripts not to clean the sources before building and have also tried saving my custom defconfig over the original OrangePi one but still for the life of me can not get the customized U-Boot to stick or see any of the output before Linux starts.

Has anybody else experienced this? Does anyone have any advice?

Cheers,

stphnsmpsn

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2021-2-15 20:29:05 | Show all floors
It is a good piece of information that I came to know from here. it is truly helpful for me. group homes I hope that this will be a good piece of information which is always shared on the website.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2021-11-30 15:43:22 | Show all floors
This article will walk through how to configure your development environment and generate some simple U-Boot commands which can be used to boot up Linux. I prefer to check https://www.essaywritinglab.co.uk/lab-report-writing/ and learn more new things about study. We will also look at how these commands are sent over the serial port in order to start loading our OS image onto the eMMC memory chip that comes included on this board.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2021-12-30 15:11:06 | Show all floors
siliconvalleyrecovery        Silicon Valley Recovery Roundtable (SVRR) is a body of leaders across sectors tasked with with making policy recommendations to local and regional governing ...        https://siliconvalleyrecovery.com/

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-5-23 21:42:53 | Show all floors
Moreover, XYZ Car Transport prides itself on transparent pricing and fair policies. They provide detailed quotes upfront, eliminating any hidden charges or surprises https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dk8nKM4YDY

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-21 11:46:45 | Show all floors
mental and emotional well-being is equally crossover grid paramount. In a world that constantly bombards us with stimuli and demands, taking time for self-care and mental relaxation is crucial.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-21 18:55:00 | Show all floors
Love to read your blog! Thanks for posting some valuable post. so much creative tips .Thanks for sharing this. you were doing a great job such an excellent article with creative tips NYJacket

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-21 19:21:42 | Show all floors
Very nice Article Keep it up for your good Work Thanks for sharing information The content was really very interesting. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information You have a good point here! TheUSASuits

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-21 19:52:49 | Show all floors
Your blog is very nice Wish to see much more like this. Thanks for sharing your information! I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your USAJacket

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-29 11:55:41 | Show all floors
Precision and speed are key in drive mad, making each race a heart-pounding challenge.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list