login|Register
Forum > Troubleshooting
Post|
看10228|回166|Favorite
josephjo 看全部
2021-5-10 13:59:55
Edited by josephjo at 2021-5-10 14:12

I installed the live server ubuntu focal image on my orange pi zero 2. Now has a problem with installing wireguard. The installation is fine.

But when trying to turn it on
$ ip link add dev wg0 type wireguardRNETLINK answers: Operation not supportedUnable to access interface: Protocol not supported

appears, I read that it might be linux header issue. So I tried to install couldn't find the right one.

Building initial module for 5.10.11-v7l+
Error!  The dkms.conf for this module includes a BUILD_EXCLUSIVE directive which
does not match this kernel/arch.  This indicates that it should not be built.
Skipped.
Module build for kernel 5.10.11-v8+ was skipped since the
kernel headers for this kernel does not seem to be installed.

tried finding linux header

E: Unable to locate package linux-headers-4.9.170-sun50iw9
E: Couldn't find any package by glob 'linux-headers-4.9.170-sun50iw9'

Anyone here has any solution for installing wireguard on your devices?

Marians 看全部
2023-1-31 15:53:31
There are numerous online games that keep us entertained; in my spare time, I frequently play puppet hockey
cammeron 看全部
2023-2-15 03:53:51
Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share.        Nembutal in vendita
cammeron 看全部
2023-2-21 22:25:04
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.        寄英國包裹
TooPrist 看全部
2023-3-31 17:37:44
Your work is commendable, keep up the good work.
1234.. 34NextPage

OrangePi En