eMMc Backup of stock android image?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-11-9 15:13:16 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by killerllama at 2015-11-11 13:30

Hi guys, is there a way to backup the stock android image the orange pi plus somes with?

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2015-11-30 15:26:37 | Show all floors
Hi,

If you boot up your device from SD-card you are able to utilize basic linux-command ´dd´ to take backup of your android.
Something like this "# dd if=/dev/path/to/emmc conv=sync,noerror bs=64K | gzip -c -9 > /path/to//op_stock_android_img.gz". Of course you need to first figure out what is correct path for emmc and where to store backup image. I would attach usb-stick to OP and store image there.
Br,
-miha

Published in 2024-2-24 22:31:04 | Show all floors
That are definitely excellent. Many of these tiny details are made getting lot of background knowledge. I am interested in them plenty.        jun88.bike
Published in 2024-3-2 23:47:59 | Show all floors
This is really intriguing, You’re an especially efficient writer. I have signed up with your feed additionally look ahead to finding your personal interesting write-ups. Furthermore, I’ve got shared the blog inside our social networks.        tác giả 69vn
Published in 2024-3-3 00:56:13 | Show all floors
It is advertising and marketing offers advertisments so as to practical research ahead of placing. In other words to jot down more appropriate area in this way.        https://bukm.pl/nauka-o-systemach-obstawiania-jak-przechytrzyc-kursy/
Published in 2024-3-5 23:44:08 | Show all floors
Can I simply say exactly what a relief to locate a person that actually knows what theyre referring to over the internet. You definitely understand how to bring a difficulty to light making it important. More and more people have to check this out and appreciate this side in the story. I cant believe youre less well-known since you certainly hold the gift.        Facebook Safespace
Published in 2024-3-6 01:02:36 | Show all floors
I do accept as true with all of the concepts you have presented in your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for newbies. Could you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.        Fortune Tiger
Published in 2024-3-10 00:31:57 | Show all floors
The application comes across as being thoroughly acceptable. Each one of slighter points was manufactured because of a number of listing degree. I adore the required forms ample amounts.        Ship a car anywhere in the U.S
Published in 2024-3-14 16:14:10 | Show all floors
Considerably, the article is in reality the most excellent on this precious topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and can eagerly look forward to your next updates. Simply saying thanks will certainly not simply just be sufficient, for the phenomenal lucidity in your writing. I definitely will directly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. De lightful work and much success in your business dealings!        https://betvisa.ac/
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list