Slackware Arm for OrangePi H3 boards 看全部

Edited by loboris at 2015-11-9 17:47

Slackware Arm 14.1 (CLI only) is now available, please visit this thread
Based on slack-current-miniroot_03Oct15.tar.xz

• configured
  • ssh enabled and working for root and users
  • ntp installed and enabled
  • some additional programs installed (htop, mc (MidnightCommander), tmux ...)
  • user orangepi, password orangepi
  • root password orangepi
  • to run fs_resize login as root or run sudo su first

• Sofa xpepe
  • 2015-11-14 00:20:54
Hello
As you install the graphical environment.
  • Bench loboris
  • 2015-11-14 17:16:04
quote: xpepe replied at 2015-11-13 17:20
Hello
As you install the graphical environment.

I haven't tried any desktop. I think the xfce packages are available, you can try it yourself.

• Floor Exaga
  • 2015-11-14 21:55:08
Hello,

I've written your Slackware image to a microSD card and booted it in my Orange Pi Plus. The Linux "3.4.39-01-lobo" kernel does not seem to have a driver for the wireless card (iwconfig reports: “no wireless extensions” for all the network interfaces). I can enable the wired NIC eth0 (using: "ifconfig eth0 192.168.1.123 netmask 255.255.255.0 up") but it's not active and doesn't recognise the fact that there's an Ethernet cable plugged into it. None of the LEDs illuminate on the Ethernet port. SSH and NTP services may be running but without a connection to the outside world there's not much point. I haven't searched for any drivers online or tried to install them. I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that they would have already been installed. Please advise accordingly.

Xfce is a great choice of desktop. I'll install it as soon as I can get the networking up and running.
quote: Exaga replied at 2015-11-14 14:55
Hello,

I've written your Slackware image to a microSD card and booted it in my Orange Pi Plus. The ...

Have you copied the right uImage and script.bin for OPI-PLUS?
Ethernet works and it is detected and configured on boot.
For wifi you must load the module (8189es) and configure it yourself.

1234.. 7NextPage