View: 8907|Reply: 6

OP-PC Wireless USB keyboard/mouse combo with Debian

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-11-18 13:49:20 | Show all floors |Read mode
When I boot up Debian the only USB port I can get to work with a wireless keyboard/mouse combo is the one on the
bottom of the dual USB connector stack. I had the same problem when I tried using just a standard USB keyboard.

It looks like the USB mouse is accessed during the boot up, but after that neither it or the keyboard works.

Anybody else seen this ? Any ideas ?

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2015-11-19 23:35:08 | Show all floors
I am using OP PC with Debian 8 plugged into HDMI to DVI on an Acer X203H monitor. I plugged in a 99 cent WIFI USB dongle and had WIFI. I plugged in a Dell USB wireless mouse and keyboard and it worked. In the third USB port I plug in jump drives and they work fine. I am using Laboris's Debain image. Everything just seems to work. The only issue I have is I need to restart my WIFI every time I power up the board, (it should do that automagically)
Wireless in top USB, Keyboard and Mouse in USB just below that, and jump drives in the vertical USB.
P

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2018-4-11 16:46:35 | Show all floors
I have Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse but it doesn't work. I tried with wired usb mouse all three ports and it is working. What can i do?

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2018-4-11 17:21:59 | Show all floors
usr2033 replied at 2018-4-11 09:46
I have Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse but it doesn't work. I tried with wired usb mouse all th ...

Which image?

Have you tried on Armbian?

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2018-4-11 22:26:02 | Show all floors
I have tried Armbian and RetrOrangePi

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2018-4-12 14:22:33 | Show all floors
I have tried Armbian and RetrOrangePi

RetroOrangePi is Armbian based which means you were wasting time. We provide two different kernels and it's possible to build a kernel on your own ... if something is missing, like in your case. I can't guarantee that this will solve your problem, but its worth to try. Better than distro hopping - they are all made on Armbian or worse and it won't work.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-8-26 00:49:05 | Show all floors
The OP-PC Wireless USB is a wireless mouse and keyboard combo that offers up to 3 years of battery life. The wireless receiver plugs into a USB port on your computer and the mouse and keyboard are wireless. The mouse features a USB receiver that can be stored inside the mouse for travel. The keyboard features a USB receiver that can be stored inside the keyboard for travel. listing copywriting services
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list