[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-12-7 20:32:23 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by lalit at 2015-12-7 20:36

Hi,

I am using 32GB SD Card on Orange Pi  board with Ubuntu OS.
The problem is i am not able to utilize the full space as when i see disks I see the partion unalocatte (free Space).
Please let me know hoe to extend the ext4 partition to unalocatted space as i want the unalocatted space to merge with ext4 partion.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-12-10 16:54:00 | Show all floors
Have you tried run /usr/local/bin/fs_resize ?
if you used oboris's image
Published in 2024-2-24 22:35:55 | Show all floors
That are definitely excellent. Many of these tiny details are made getting lot of background knowledge. I am interested in them plenty.        jun88.bike
Published in 2024-3-2 23:59:01 | Show all floors
I’m curious to find out what blog system you are utilizing? I’m having some small security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions?        tác giả 69vn
Published in 2024-3-3 01:05:24 | Show all floors
That'sthe justification selling you ought to correct home work in advance of composing. It is practical to jot down greater offer this particular.        https://cluktur.pl/bukmacherzy-internetowi-zarejestrowani-w-polsce/
Published in 2024-3-5 23:50:06 | Show all floors
Can I simply say exactly what a relief to locate a person that actually knows what theyre referring to over the internet. You definitely understand how to bring a difficulty to light making it important. More and more people have to check this out and appreciate this side in the story. I cant believe youre less well-known since you certainly hold the gift.        Facebook Safespace
Published in 2024-3-6 01:09:08 | Show all floors
Some times its a pain in the ass to read what  website owners  wrote but this website   is very   user  pleasant! .        Fortune Tiger
Published in 2024-3-6 22:55:04 | Show all floors
Thanks for sharing, it is a great inspirational thread to will motivate many people to work on new things.        massage tools coupon
Published in 2024-3-8 22:03:40 | Show all floors
This unique appears to be certainly superb. These types of really small truth is created utilizing wide selection associated with skills know-how. We prefer the concept a great deal.        patio cleaning in dundee
Published in 2024-3-9 22:52:11 | Show all floors
Wow, great stuff. I have been considering this for a few years. I’m glad to seemingly find someone that comes to the same conclusions as me. At least it seems that’s the case. I’ll keep visiting your site to stay informed.        79sodo
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list