Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 745|Reply: 3

Voice, Chat and Mail Services for Healthcare Industry

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2021-10-1 13:09:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
A number of industries can benefit from telephony and instant messaging services. From the healthcare industry we can mention the following: doctors who want to keep in touch with their patients, health centers where they can communicate with their customers, hospitals that need to update patients' statuses and medical advice quickly. In addition, nurses or paramedics who want to use a telephone or IM system at work will be able to handle this small amount of time with ease. If you are an administrator or manager in one of these organizations then knowing how to manage voice, chat and other communication services is essential if you want these tools to help your organization's production rather than distracting it.
Therefore, we will explain how to manage voice and instant messaging systems in a healthcare organization.
The first step that needs to be taken is the design of the general architecture required by your organization for this purpose. Once you have designed it you can connect all devices and services and understand which service/application has priority over others and so on. The next step is to install all equipment and configure them according to your requirements. The final step is training – e-learning – so anyone who wants to use telephony or instant messaging services will be able to do so quickly and easily.

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2021-11-13 05:44:22 | Show all posts
This is very cool. Thank you for sharing this information. I just got sick and I need a doctor online and a pharmacy online.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2021-11-15 23:19:49 | Show all posts
Before you can buy prescriptions online, you first need an online consultation with a pharmacist who prescribes an independent prescription.

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2021-11-16 17:59:58 | Show all posts
Have you already spoken or heard about Eu Meds? You no longer need to wait for an appointment with a therapist. No more trips to the pharmacy. Their online pharmacy offers the same professional services and the same real medicines that are conveniently delivered to your door. I have been using this service for more than half a year and I am satisfied.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2022-1-18 09:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.032524 second(s), 22 queries .