Help with displaying Orange Pi Zero LTS on a screen

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-10-21 22:10:03 from mobile | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi there!

I'm very new to Orange Pi and I haven't even used a Raspberry Pi before. I bought an Orange Pi Zero LTS to use to play video on a portable monitor for a Halloween costume. Potentially a playlist of videos, or just a longer video with everything I want clipped together.

I followed this tutorial and got it to boot:

https://youtu.be/2oDdlho_WaQ

But I can't manage to get it to display to my stereo and tv (that's the only thing with vga-in that I have access to at the moment; I've ordered a vga to hdmi adapter).

I tried connecting the TV out pin to the vga (yellow) tv port-- ground connected to the outer ring and the TV out connected to the inner pin part. when I turn everything on though, nothing seems to happen.

Does the operating system I installed allow me to display a desktop? Or do I need to install something/change a setting for video to display? I'd settle for the Android OS if that'll make the process of video playback much easier. I haven't tried it yet though, because I don't want to go through the process of testing each OS to see if it works just yet.

And also, a few things I've been reading have made it seem like I can use an HDMI-USB cable to display, but I wanted to verify that before buying another cable.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2022-11-15 02:28:53 | Show all floors
There are a few things you can do to try and get your Orange Pi Zero LTS to display on a screen. First, make sure that the HDMI cable is securely connected to both the Orange Pi Zero LTS and the screen. If it is, then try rebooting both the Orange Pi Zero LTS and the screen. If that doesn't work, try a different HDMI cable. engagement rings If all else fails, you may need to get a new screen.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-11-17 19:09:13 | Show all floors
You can download the software for Orange Pi. One of the most important resources is employees. employees who feel that they are being taken care of https://www.smeweb.com/2022/08/2 ... sinesses-correctly/ They will stay with the company longer than those employees who feel that the company does not care about them. Employee management is important but not all companies will have the time or resources to properly manage their employees.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-6-29 10:28:43 | Show all floors
This makes it incredibly convenient for individuals paper io who may have limited mobility or busy schedules to access the medications they need without hassle.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-7-5 11:42:30 | Show all floors
Connection: If you're using an AV (composite) display, you'll need a suitable AV cable jacksmith. Connect the AV cable to the AV port on the Orange Pi Zero LTS and the other end to the corresponding input on your display device.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-7-6 17:28:26 | Show all floors
I also use Orange Pi Zero LTS but I don't get this papa's burgeria issue.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-7-7 19:38:10 | Show all floors
One innovative use of embroidery hoops is creating decorative wall mirrors. Attach fabric or embroidered designs to the hoop and place a small mirror in the center for a unique piece of decor. internet

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-3 10:31:10 | Show all floors
I am really impressed with your article. The information you share will be an important document mapquest directions florida for me to learn more about this topic.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-29 11:57:59 | Show all floors
Whether you're a travel enthusiast or someone who loves exploring from home, travle wordle lets you discover the world through your device

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-9-12 12:29:15 | Show all floors
Making gorgeous wall mirrors out of embroidery hoops is one creative application. For a special piece of decor, affix fabric or embroidered patterns to the hoop and add a tiny mirror in the middle. Bitlife
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list