View: 3838|Reply: 14

resolution on Mate Vivid 1360x768

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2016-1-10 15:33:29 | Show all floors |Read mode
I have all everything I need for my orange pi pc. There is only one minor issue.  I am unsure as to how I change the resolution to fit my TV. I checked in FAQs in how to change the resolution, but the closest resolution is 1280x720 and that cuts off my task and menu bar. Is there a way to get 1360x768 resolution?

Thanks

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2016-6-27 22:36:05 | Show all floors
Revise Script.bin... rep!ace then
Published in 2024-2-24 20:54:31 | Show all floors
Because of this it will be significantly better which you could suitable studies just before manufacturing. You'll be able to create significantly greater guide that way.        jun88
Published in 2024-3-2 21:22:57 | Show all floors
cheers for posting this post. I am definitely tired of struggling to find relevant and intelligent commentary on this subject. Everyone nowadays seem to go to extremes to either drive home their viewpoint or suggest that everybody else in the globe is wrong. cheers for your concise and relevant insight.        69vn nhận 169k
Published in 2024-3-7 20:34:04 | Show all floors
Hello my family member! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include approximately all vital infos. I would like to look extra posts like this.        cirugia lifting facial
Published in 2024-3-17 00:29:05 | Show all floors
Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is fantastic, let alone the content!        exterior cleaning grimsby
Published in 2024-3-18 18:57:57 | Show all floors
I do accept as true with all of the concepts you have presented in your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for newbies. Could you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.        https://kriptoparaethereum.com
Published in 2024-3-18 20:28:28 | Show all floors
I do think, an attempt and even gaffe in their life it isn’t just not doing anything a good deal more glorious daily life, coupled with suggestive.        https://www.nicolejanowicz.com/
Published in 2024-3-19 13:58:00 | Show all floors
Good write-up, I am normal visitor of one’s blog, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a long time. .Séjours en Grece        Best Car insurance in Ontario
Published in 2024-3-19 16:25:21 | Show all floors
Attractive part of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to say that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing for your feeds or even I achievement you get entry to constantly fast.        [url= https://gameracing.net/]internet games[/url]
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list