please choosego to mobile | Continue to access the PC version
View: 204|Reply: 3

Where can I find quality, gold necklaces?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2022-10-22 18:10:53 | Show all floors |Read mode
Often times, a website can say they have the 10k or 14k; but, they'll still be poor quality in a way. If that makes any sense. I just want to buy myself a gold necklace until I can go to Egypt to get a solid gold one lol. So, any good places (websites)? I'm not willing to spend upwards of $500.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2022-10-22 18:44:36 | Show all floors
It was recently my friend's birthday, who is very fond of military themes. I thought long and hard about what to get him. In the end, I decided that such a gold dog tag necklace https://www.itshot.com/jewelry/m ... d-dog-tag-necklaces perfectly suits him, and as it turned out, I was not mistaken, because he was very happy with such a gift!

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2022-10-24 00:09:37 | Show all floors
I am also looking forward to put some gold necklace and I have no idea where to purchase them through online. Accidentally I happened to came to this website and I found a very good quality affordable range of gold necklace online store. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us   engagement rings

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-12-8 18:44:57 | Show all floors
Buying Artificial Jewellery online has never been easier. With the help of our dedicated team and some of the best online jewelry retailers, you can find that perfect piece of jewelry for yourself or as a gift for someone special.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list