Any worth WhatsApp alternatives?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2022-1-31 07:46:18 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by bosbojas784 at 2022-1-31 07:53

[size=14.6667px]What wonders me most is how people still use Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber even knowing that they collect all the data and lose it from time to time.[size=14.6667px] I can't force all my friends to move to Utopia, but I prefer to use their messenger instead of all this popular stuff. Ofc mobile version will change a lot of things. More people will install it as we mostly communicate with phones

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2022-1-31 07:52:19 | Show all floors
I like WhatsApp too, I did not notice any problems. But you can, for example, use various similar apps like Telegram. By the way, you can use add-ons to improve Telegram and WhatsApp, and then the applications will be more feature-rich. maybe Discord really isn't a bad option. What about a supplement for it? Are there any of those? There are a lot of different add-ons for WhatsApp. For example, I fm whatsapp download, as it's a pretty new and cool option. There's also a dark theme and a lot of different perks. True, I've heard that add-ons are quite dangerous, but there are proven

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
 Author| Published in 2022-1-31 07:53:32 | Show all floors
You're absolutely right, dude. It's probably time to admit that in 2021 it is worth paying attention to more secure applications that may not require the use of personal data at all.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-8-4 04:13:59 | Show all floors
Ok, so what kind of data are they collecting from your device? tell me. And i don't think there's any better app than whatsapp. All my friends are using it. Even my friends who play Nulls Brawl are using it to share latest info about the game.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-8-29 12:52:28 | Show all floors
I don't think that the data they collect affect the users in any negative way. If they do, tell me how. And every user has their own opinions & choice to use gb whatsapp, fb or not.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-9-5 01:01:47 | Show all floors
FMWhatsapp apk is the best application that I have downloaded from gbwamod(https://gbwamod.com/download-fmwhatsapp-apk/)

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-10-25 21:10:06 | Show all floors
I think they don't because only WhatsApp or it's modified version alternative's like this GB WhatsApp can provide you that features and functions which you want to use in WhatsApp...

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-10-27 13:54:40 | Show all floors
Fouad WhatsApp APK is a modified version of WhatsApp Messenger
YOWhatsapp latste versie download
https://yowhatsapp.org

Fouad WhatsApp APK download (Official)
https://fouadwhatsapp.in

Fouad WhatsApp APK (Anti-Ban)
https://fouadwhatsapp.id
Fouad WhatsApp APK is a modified version of WhatsA

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-11-22 19:02:16 | Show all floors

I think they don't because only WhatsApp or it's modified version alternative's like this gb whatsapp download can provide you that features and functions which you want to use in WhatsApp...

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in yesterday 21:05 | Show all floors
You get many extra features with gb whatsapp instead of using the official WhatsApp. Features like hiding online status, airplane mode are the core benefits of GBWhatsApp. It has extra privacy available in it, and there is no need to pay anything to use this mod.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list