View: 2368|Reply: 32

Is the USB-C port on the Orange Pi 5 USB 3.0 or 3.1?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-1-24 10:52:22 | Show all floors |Read mode
The advertising and documenation show contradictory information abut the specification of the USB-C data port.

Both USB 3.0 and USB 3.1 are shown.

In conversations with others to confirm which it is, one person states that USB 3.0 does not support and therfore it must be 3.1 but other research indicates that USB 3.0 does support video out.

So can somebody from Orange Pi themselves please confirm and additionaly modify the advertising and user manual information to eliminate further/future confusion.

Thank you.

Published in 2024-3-25 23:01:22 | Show all floors
puppies and dogs are very cute, i always love to play with them during my spare time**        mp4moviez
Published in 2024-3-26 04:04:29 | Show all floors
Hello, I was looking on the internet and I ran into your website. Keep up the excellent work.        i9bet
Published in 2024-3-26 11:17:22 | Show all floors
evening dresses should always be classy, simple but elegant. you don’t need to invest several hundred bucks on a classy evening dress,,        Alo789
Published in 2024-3-27 09:39:02 | Show all floors
Hi there, Might I export your own photograph and use it on my own webpage?        補習中介
Published in 2024-3-28 02:56:34 | Show all floors
you use a wonderful weblog here! do you wish to develop invite posts in my blog?        s689.com
Published in 2024-3-28 10:17:21 | Show all floors
Hi there I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Google for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the great work.        Link đăng ký NOHU90
Published in 2024-3-29 03:00:00 | Show all floors
I really happy to read this post,I was just imagine about it and you provided me the correct information .        cakhiatv live
Published in 2024-3-29 08:37:39 | Show all floors
You can certainly see your enthusiasm within the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.        Theanex Capsules
Published in 2024-3-29 09:26:34 | Show all floors
An fascinating discussion will be worth comment. I do believe that you need to write read more about this topic, it will not certainly be a taboo subject but usually everyone is there are not enough to dicuss on such topics. To a higher. Cheers        j88dl
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list