View: 1581|Reply: 46

Serious problem with Linux 3.0.8 builds (both Debian and Ubuntu)

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-11-8 02:03:04 | Show all floors |Read mode
I just bought an OrangePi 3 LTS. Downloaded Debian 3.0.8 and found a serious problem: any download process goes extremely slow.

To reproduce it:
  • Flash a new SD card with Debian 3.0.8 image;
  • Copy any file over network (I used scp to copy from another local server).

That's it. The throughput is about 100kB/s. I have probed around a bit. It seems that it has nothing to do with the CPU governor or the disk writing performance. It does not appear to me to be hardware related. I tried both Ubuntu and Debian 3.0.8, and they both are slow in receiving files. On another note, sending file is fast (not sure it is as fast as it should be, but much better than 100kB/s).

I then tried the older version of 3.0.6. Viola, it works as it should be, at least speed wise. I have almost returned this product. The slow download speed is a serious problem. You can't even do apt update without waiting for a long time.

If there is anyone here who is maintaining these images, I think you should get this fixed as soon as possible. It kills the sales of your product. And it is such an obvious problem that should be caught if you did some test using these images.
Published in 2024-3-25 13:12:34 | Show all floors
I was also reading a topic like this one from another site.’”‘”*        mp4moviez
Published in 2024-3-26 02:35:52 | Show all floors
I like   reading through  and I  conceive this website got some really    utilitarian stuff on it! .        i9bet
Published in 2024-3-26 10:41:43 | Show all floors
I am frequently to blogging and that i actually appreciate your content regularly. The article has truly peaks my interest. Let me bookmark your blog and keep checking for brand spanking new info.        Alo789
Published in 2024-3-27 04:45:22 | Show all floors
Sometimes, blogging is a bit tiresome specially if you need to update more topics.”,**        Olive Green color Italian Women's handbag
Published in 2024-3-27 08:53:37 | Show all floors
thumbs up this song better than justin bieber all about money        補習中介
Published in 2024-3-27 10:47:44 | Show all floors
very good post, i certainly enjoy this fabulous website, go on it        Slot online
Published in 2024-3-27 11:56:07 | Show all floors
everyone loves wedding parties, it is fun, it is lively and there are lots of food and drinks too,,        https://w9bet.website/
Published in 2024-3-28 01:33:17 | Show all floors
Hello! I simply would want to supply a large thumbs up with the excellent info you’ve here on this post. We are coming back to your blog site for much more soon.        s689.co
Published in 2024-3-28 09:42:15 | Show all floors
There a few intriguing points at some point here but I do not know if  all of them center to heart. There’s some validity but I’m going to take hold opinion until I investigate it further. Excellent post , thanks and we want a lot more! Combined with FeedBurner too        Bắn cá NOHU90
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list