View: 1456|Reply: 45

What are macros in Word? How to create macros in Word?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-11-24 15:36:41 | Show all floors |Read mode
There are many support tools on word that you may not knowsuch as word counter, Macro,... Today we will introduce to you Macro. Macro is an abbreviation for the wordmacroinstruction. This is a recorded sequence of commands so that it can bereplayed (executed) later. Macros can reduce the amount of work that you dofrequently. The great thing about creating macros in Word is that you don'tneed to know how to program.
Why should you usemacros in Word?
With macros, you can get the same result by clicking acommand instead of going through all the steps. Some situations where you canuse macros to increase work efficiency are:
Insert your logo and company nameinto a specific typeface.
Insert a table that you need tocreate often.
Format documents with certaincharacteristics such as page numbering and separate paragraph spacing.
All in all, creating and usingmacros is a skill that can be learned easily but is highly effective.
How to see how manymacros in Word
You've heard of macros being malicious things because theycan contain viruses. In addition, you are advised to be careful when openingOffice documents from unknown people as they may assign malicious macros.However, that is not the problem here. You create your own macro, so you canuse it with confidence.
There are more than 950 commands in Word, and most of themare on menus and toolbars. You can also use keyboard shortcuts to perform oneof those commands. However, some commands are not assigned to menus or toolbarsby default. Before you create your own macro in Word, check if it exists or isbrought to the toolbar. To see the commands available in Word, follow thesesteps:
Step 1: Open your document on yourcomputer and select the View tab on the toolbar.
Step 2: Select Macros in the Macrossection. This is the last option in the View tab.
Step 3: Select View Macros.Alternatively, you can also press the Alt + F8 keyboard shortcut to access theMacros dialog box.
Step 4: In the Macros dialog box,select Word Commands located in the Macros in section.
Step 5: In the alphabetical list ofcommand names, use the mouse to select the command and see the descriptionbelow in the description.

If the macro command you want to create exists, do not copyit with your own Word macro. If it doesn't exist, continue creating the Wordmacro.

Published in 2024-3-25 13:52:42 | Show all floors
my sister loves the tv series Ghost Whisperer but i do find it a bit distracting sometimes;;        mp4moviez
Published in 2024-3-26 03:51:48 | Show all floors
Thanks for the good critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a book from our area library but I think I’ve learned more from this post. I’m very glad to see such excellent information being shared freely out there..        i9bet
Published in 2024-3-26 11:07:04 | Show all floors
Wow, you seem to be very knowledgable about this kind of topics.*`,..        Alo789
Published in 2024-3-27 09:27:28 | Show all floors
girls usually love to hear celebrity gossips, they are always into it;;        補習中介
Published in 2024-3-27 11:14:38 | Show all floors
if you are not eating much fiber, then you will always get indigestion. so eat lots of dietary fibers’        Slot online
Published in 2024-3-27 12:23:29 | Show all floors
Hello! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs up for your wonderful info you have here with this post. I will be coming back to your blog to get more detailed soon.        https://w9bet.website/
Published in 2024-3-28 02:24:45 | Show all floors
Howdy, have you previously thought about to create about Nintendo or PS handheld?        đăng ký s689
Published in 2024-3-28 10:07:34 | Show all floors
Great post, thanks for the awesome blog post. I’m having troubles subscribing to your blogs feed. Thought I’d let you know        Xổ số NOHU90
Published in 2024-3-29 02:50:51 | Show all floors
Terrific work! That is the kind of information that are meant to be shared across the web. Disgrace on the seek for now not positioning this submit upper! Come on over and seek advice from my website . Thank you =)        cakhiatv live
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list