View: 3898|Reply: 40

Orange Pi 5 download boot fail error Orange Pi OS

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-1-15 20:09:52 | Show all floors |Read mode
This post was finally edited by bluesman at 2023-1-16 01:03

I had originally installed Android 12 to the NVME drive, which worked reasonably well.

I noted earlier today that the Orange Pi OS images had finally been uploaded to the globally accessible part of the site, so I downloaded the one for the NVME drive and following the same instructions that I used to install Android 12, attempted to flash Orange Pi OS.

But moments after clicking the upgrade button, the error 'download boot fail' was returned and I am unabke to proceed further.

I had a look at the options under the Advanced Function tab (which I have successfully used in the past) but no matter what option is used, an error is received.

I checked the user manual but there is nothing related to recovery and errors (not even how to use the revovery button on the board).

So how do I flash to get rid of Android 12 and replace with Orange Pi OS to the NVME drive?

I note that on previous versions of the Rockchip Dev tol that there was a specific eraseflash button that is missing from this latest version (2.96)

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Published in 2023-1-16 11:19:18 | Show all floors
I managed to resolve it by using a different USB port on my PC.

But in the process of testing I discovered something else.

If you have anything connected to the USB ports such as a dongle for mouse/keyboard etc, it will not go into maskrom mode.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-1-16 17:01:06 | Show all floors
bluesmanPublished in 2023-1-16 11:19
I managed to resolve it by using a different USB port on my PC.

But in the process of testing I dis ...

I also experienced it when I first installed Android firmware using RKDevTool.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-31 12:15:59 | Show all floors
If you're unable to resolve the flashing issue, Geometry Dash you might consider rolling back to the previous OS (Android 12) and checking if the process works successfully.
Published in 2024-3-25 22:54:29 | Show all floors
divorce is of course one of the worst thing that you could experience but you could get over it::        mp4moviez
Published in 2024-3-26 04:02:01 | Show all floors
How are You? I have been searching for great doing Web Design Glasgow, do You know any? See You!        i9bet
Published in 2024-3-26 11:15:11 | Show all floors
we should always be updated with current events because it is important for us to know the latest issues“        Alo789
Published in 2024-3-27 09:36:59 | Show all floors
i do a lot of article submissions in a week or two and i hire some writers from india and other countries to do my stuf..        補習中介
Published in 2024-3-27 11:22:17 | Show all floors
Awsome site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am taking your feeds also        Slot online
Published in 2024-3-27 12:32:01 | Show all floors
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I recieve four emails with similar comment. Can there be any way it is possible to eliminate me from that service? Thanks!        https://w9bet.website/
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list