Issue with SDDiskTool and images for Android and Orange Pi OS

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-4-11 22:39:46 | Show all floors |Read mode

Howdy,

The Orange Pi 5 is my first SBC and I am very pleased with it. The journey has begun.

I have been experiencing issues with writing the Orange Pi OS and the Android OS to any drive (Ubuntu and Armbian have been successful).
I have attempted to use etcher, SDDiskTool, mdme, writing image in armbian, etc.

What I am encountering:

1. SDDiskTool will not show any of my microsd cards regardless of brand (I've tried running in every compatbility mode as admin). It does show USB drives. Windows 10 detects and shows all drives without issue.  I just can't get SDDiskTool to see the microsd cards.
(So then I use other writers which DO see the sd cards)
2. When using all other writers I keep getting an error stating the images have no partition table. When ignoring this error and writing anyway, the sd card will not boot the OP5.

Has anyone else encountered and found a solution to this?

Thanks for any help or direction.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-4-26 04:13:07 | Show all floors
I am having the same problem. Thought I had it resolved but no go! Tried recovering missing partition using windows but to no avail.

Will keep trying

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-11-2 06:59:45 | Show all floors
I'm having the exact same issue. Has there been any resolution?
Published in 2024-1-25 19:27:52 | Show all floors
Fantastic site you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really love to be a part of online community where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Many thanks!        roof cleaning southampton
Published in 2024-1-27 22:29:04 | Show all floors
This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information.        https://daga1.tv
Published in 2024-1-30 22:58:46 | Show all floors
Hiya, I’m really glad I’ve found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossips and net and this is actually frustrating. A good web site with interesting content, that’s what I need. Thanks for keeping this web-site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it.        Packers and Movers Mumbai to Ghaziabad
Published in 2024-2-1 20:52:05 | Show all floors
        Good – I should certainly say I’m impressed with your blog. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info.  The site ended up being truly easy to access.  Great job..        roof cleaning surrey
Published in 2024-2-2 22:11:35 | Show all floors
A formidable share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit of evaluation on this. And he actually bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If doable, as you develop into experience, would you thoughts updating your blog with more particulars? It is highly helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this weblog publish!        patio cleaning dundee
Published in 2024-2-3 00:26:44 | Show all floors
Now you’ve got your new website and you’re eager to begin making some gross sales! But, how are you going to make sales if you happen to do not have excessive volumes of tourists to your website?        Packers and Movers Jaipur to Gurgaon
Published in 2024-2-6 17:41:23 | Show all floors
Necessary marketing communications that you really convenient search previous to putting up. It's going to convenient to write down better write-up in which.        bk8
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list