View: 817|Reply: 3

Help me

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-10 19:50:02 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hey everyone, I came across this website: ogitydispatch.com It seems to have a variety of flatbed trucks for different hauling needs. Has anyone used this service before?

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-12 07:16:48 | Show all floors
Hi there! I haven't personally used Logity Dispatch - https://logitydispatch.com/trucks/reefer/, but I've heard a bit about them. They seem to have a good reputation for providing reefer trucks for transporting temperature-sensitive goods. As for pricing, I think it might vary based on the distance, type of goods, and other factors.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2023-8-12 07:18:34 | Show all floors
I've actually used Logity Dispatch a couple of times for reefer truck services. Overall, I've had positive experiences. Their website is user-friendly, making it easy to book a truck for the specific temperature requirements I needed. The drivers were professional, and the goods arrived in good condition. In terms of pricing, I found it competitive compared to other similar services.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-12 07:19:00 | Show all floors
Thanks for sharing, User C! It's great to hear about your positive experiences. Did you find their customer support helpful in case you had any questions or issues?
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list