View: 457|Reply: 1

good prizes for a raffle

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-10-3 01:03:03 | Show all floors |Read mode

Need raffle ideas to raise funds for your nonprofit? You’ve come to the right place. We know a thing or two about nonprofit fundraising, and switching up events in creative ways like a raffle is on our favorites list.

From Willy Wonka-esque golden tickets to product giveaways, you can get downright creative with your raffle prizes—all while staying true to your brand and constituents. Below, we’ll walk you through 14 tried-and-true raffle ideas.

Before we do, let’s get on the same page about what a fundraising raffle is and why you should consider using one during your next event.

A fundraising raffle is a game of chance. Traditionally, donors purchase a raffle ticket for a chance to win prizes. However, there are plenty of ways to make your raffle event more exciting and engaging.

You can spice it up with over-the-top prizes or make things interesting with guessing games or hidden tickets. And while hosting a standard raffle is fine, don’t be afraid to step outside the box and explore various creative and unique fundraising ideas for nonprofits that involve a raffle.

Also, consider modern-day fundraising technology to expand your raffle options. You can make them part of your in-person, virtual, or hybrid fundraising events with a solution like Classy Live. good prizes for a raffle

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-10-3 18:10:48 | Show all floors
It is quite valuable to me. I'm overjoyed that I came to find this article. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us; these blogs frequently teach me new things. To relax and have a good time, try playing fnaf security breach unblocked.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list