[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-10-13 22:51:10 | Show all floors |Read mode
This post was finally edited by PDP12 at 2023-10-19 04:22

This post was finally edited by PDP12 at 2023-10-13 22:53

I have an Orange Pi Zero 2W and installed Orange Pi OS (Arch). It comes up with the desktop environment, connects to my bluetooth mouse, and connects to my home wifi. So, before doing anything else it seems to working great.
However, if I try to ping www.google.com I get the error that it is unknown. If I try sudo apt update it fails. If I open Chromium I cannot get to any websites. If I enter iwconfig it shows that it's connected to my home wifi. I tried adding nameservers to /etc/resove.conf but no help.
Is there any way to get it to use the wifi connection?

Update: the issue was that the little antenna wire that comes with the board had fallen off and once I reattached it everything works as it should.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-10-19 13:32:38 | Show all floors
I had same problem and ended up using a blob of hot glue to stop the plug coming off again.

Published in 2024-1-26 22:35:11 | Show all floors
I got what you  intend,bookmarked , very  decent  site.        Packers and Movers Kurla Mumbai
Published in 2024-1-27 22:51:41 | Show all floors
Keep up the good work; I read few posts on this website, including I consider that your blog is fascinating and has sets of the fantastic piece of information. Thanks for your valuable efforts.        https://daga1.tv
Published in 2024-1-31 15:36:48 | Show all floors
Unfortunately though like I said it’s nothing we haven’t really seen before, it’s not a breath of fresh air, it’s doesn’t really stand out as the comedy of the year, but in opposition it’s really not something we haven’t seen before, but apparently audiences seem to want to see more of it.        Packers and Movers Chandigarh to Kanpur
Published in 2024-2-1 21:12:04 | Show all floors
I admit, I have not been on this webpage in a long time… however it was another pleasure to see It is such an essential topic and ignored by so numerous, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issueExcellent stuff as typical.        roof cleaning surrey
Published in 2024-2-2 18:10:46 | Show all floors
i used to be searching at some of your posts in this website and that i conceive this web website is sincerely instructive! maintain setting up..         keto breakfast
Published in 2024-2-2 23:38:21 | Show all floors
Spot lets start on this write-up, I truly believe this excellent website wants far more consideration. I’ll probably be once more to study considerably more, thank you for that info.        driveway cleaning dundee
Published in 2024-2-3 00:48:59 | Show all floors
Hi wanted to give you a quick manages. The writing in your submit seem to be working off of the screen inside Opera. I don’t know if this is a arrangement problem or something like that to do with browser compatibility but I believed I would submit to inform you. The style as well as layout look great although! We imagine you get the issue solved shortly. Many thanks        Packers and Movers Delhi to Kolkata
Published in 2024-2-6 19:52:54 | Show all floors
Everyone loves your special upload. It is really superb to know any person demonstrate around thoughts while in the facility and quality in regards to this critical issue may just be conveniently found.        Miso88
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list