View: 737|Reply: 16

How to disable I/O scheduler

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-10-20 15:41:18 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi! Recently I've bought some Orangepi Zero3 (Orangepizero3_1.0.2_debian_bullseye_server_linux6.1.31_4g) for development. I found out device /dev/mmcblk0 and /dev/mmcblk1 always changing. Can I know is there solution to fix the device name or disable I/O scheduler? Appreciate if you can let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.
Published in 2024-1-25 20:04:37 | Show all floors
I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work!        roof cleaning southampton
Published in 2024-1-26 21:53:39 | Show all floors
I see   something really   interesting about your  web site so I  saved to bookmarks .        Packers and Movers Pune to Mysore
Published in 2024-1-27 22:45:23 | Show all floors
This blog website is pretty cool! How was it made !        https://daga1.tv
Published in 2024-1-31 14:31:28 | Show all floors
I was recommended this web website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty.        Packers and Movers Jaipur to Chandigarh
Published in 2024-2-1 20:42:09 | Show all floors
I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.        driveway cleaning grimsby
Published in 2024-2-1 21:06:15 | Show all floors
Your posts continually include much of really up to date info.  Where do you come up with this?  Just declaring you are very resourceful.  Thanks again        roof cleaning surrey
Published in 2024-2-2 22:43:22 | Show all floors
I am usually to blogging we actually appreciate your articles. This content has really peaks my interest. I am about to bookmark your blog and keep checking for brand spanking new data.        driveway cleaning dundee
Published in 2024-2-3 00:42:14 | Show all floors
Thanks for discussing your ideas  in this article. The other matter is that if a problem occurs with a computer system motherboard, people should not consider the risk of repairing this themselves because if it is not done properly it can lead to permanent damage to the complete laptop. It will always be safe to approach any dealer of your laptop for any repair of its motherboard. They have technicians who’ve an experience in dealing with mobile computer motherboard issues and can make right analysis and perform repairs.        Packers and Movers Mumbai to Chandigarh
Published in 2024-2-6 20:07:48 | Show all floors
Hello, you used to write excellent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring?K I miss your tremendous writings. Past few posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!        Miso88
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list