View: 906|Reply: 16

OPI Zero 3 can't manage USB Audio Device in Debian 12

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-11-3 17:39:20 | Show all floors |Read mode
I recently purchased a OPi Zero 3 4Gb with expansion board to connect to my Xiegu X6100 ricetrans to run FT8 connections via wsjtx application. Unfortunately the connection Opi Zero 3 with X6100 via USB could'nt work since the OPi Zero 3 recognized the  USB Audio Device C-Media Electronics Inc. but the pulseaudio does not since pavucontrol shows a blank page instead of USB Sound Device to be managed.

$ dmesg | grep snd
[    6.986750] usbcore: registered new interface driver snd-usb-audio

$ cat /proc/asound/cards
0 [audiocodec     ]: audiocodec - audiocodec
                      audiocodec
1 [ahubdam        ]: ahubdam - ahubdam
                      ahubdam
2 [ahubhdmi       ]: ahubhdmi - ahubhdmi
                      ahubhdmi
3 [Device         ]: USB-Audio - USB Audio Device
                      C-Media Electronics Inc. USB Audio Device at usb-5200000.usb-1.2, full speed

~$  lsmod | grep snd_usb
snd_usb_audio         278528  0
snd_hwdep              20480  1 snd_usb_audio
snd_usbmidi_lib        36864  1 snd_usb_audio
snd_rawmidi            40960  1 snd_usbmidi_lib
mc                     53248  6 sunxi_cedrus,videodev,snd_usb_audio,videobuf2_v4l2,videobuf2_common,v4l2_mem2mem

$ ps -A | grep pulse
   1613 ?        00:12:16 pulseaudio

Despite the USB Audio device is seen by the OPi Zero 3 device, yet it is not regognized by pulseaudio so no audio data can be exchanged between OPi and X6100 rig.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2023-11-13 21:54:21 | Show all floors
At last I understood the reason behind the problem that was the definition of the usb device in /usr/share/alsa-card-profile that was missing. I added the line "load-module module-alsa-sink device=hw:3,0" and now all works fine (3 was the index of the response to cat /proc/asound/card where the USB Audio device was shown). Actually OrangePI Zero 3 can manage USB Audio devices and problem is solved!
Published in 2024-1-22 22:33:10 | Show all floors
I definitely wanted to compose a quick message to be able to appreciate you for those amazing advice you are giving out on this website. My time intensive internet investigation has finally been honored with good quality facts and strategies to go over with my great friends. I would state that that most of us site visitors actually are quite fortunate to be in a notable website with so many outstanding people with insightful strategies. I feel really privileged to have discovered your entire web page and look forward to plenty of more amazing times reading here. Thanks again for everything.        Packers and Movers Nagpur
Published in 2024-1-24 18:55:48 | Show all floors
This phenomenal shows thoroughly suited. All of humble files are prepared by making use of large number involving expertise functional know-how. I am just willing the idea yet again a lot.        Packers and Movers Jaipur to Bhayandar
Published in 2024-1-25 18:47:08 | Show all floors
Aw, this became an exceptionally nice post. In thought I have to place in writing like this additionally – spending time and actual effort to make a good article… but exactly what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means often go carried out.        roof cleaning portsmouth
Published in 2024-1-27 21:58:06 | Show all floors
Wow I just adore her! She is  beautiful and a really good actor. I don’t think the show V is all that good, however I watch it anyway just so I can see Morena. And I don’t know if you’ve ever seen her do an interview but she is also rather comical and it seems so natural for her.  I personally never even heard of her before The V, now I’ll watch anything she’s on.        https://daga1.tv
Published in 2024-1-29 21:45:08 | Show all floors
on your|somebody who actually|the most effective|it is best to|simply would like to|actually answered my problem|There are some interesting        Packers and Movers Visakhapatnam
Published in 2024-1-30 17:07:12 | Show all floors
I'd prefer necessary . articles or blog posts, Produce beloved, We would desire considerably more facts by using, considering it is especially beautiful., Bless people intended for publishing.        Packers and Movers Kolkata to Bhubaneswar
Published in 2024-1-31 00:54:30 | Show all floors
This is often moreover a fairly good blog post that we certainly cherished analyzing. Not necessarily every single day which enjoy the chances to find a product.        mattress cleaning newcastle
Published in 2024-2-1 14:06:54 | Show all floors
After study many of the web sites for your website now, we genuinely much like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will also be checking back soon. Pls consider my internet site too and inform me what you think.        pressure washing grimsby
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list