OrangePi Zero 2 W

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-11-4 21:56:06 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi, I have problems with booting.

I Tried 3 different SD Card. Two different Orange Pi Zero 2 W.
Tried these OS: SanDisk 64Gb Extreme Pro, Sandisk 64Gb Ultra, Adata 16Gb Premier.
Opios-arch-aarch64-xfce-opizero2w-23.09-linux6.1.31-4gb.img (SDProOpios)
Orangepi_zero2w_android12_tv_v1.0.img (SDProAndroid)
Orangepizero2w_1.0.0_debian_bullseye_desktop_xfce_linux5.4.125.img (SDProDBD)
Orangepizero2w_1.0.0_debian_bullseye_server_linux6.1.31.img (SDProDBS)
Orangepizero2w_1.0.0_raspios_bullseye_desktop_lxde_linux6.1.31.img (SDProRBD)
Orangepizero2w_1.0.0_ubuntu_focal_desktop_xfce_linux5.4.125.img (SDProUFD)
Orangepizero2w_1.0.0_ubuntu_focal_server_linux5.4.125.img (SDProUFS)
Orangepizero2w_1.0.0_ubuntu_jammy_server_linux6.1.31.img (SDProUJS)
NoSD (Log from internal Micro Linux)

Nothing working...
In the Attachement i am adding the USB debugging logs.
Logs Are from Sand Disk 64Gb Pro Extreme.
It's look like that evertime the chip restart... But I do not know what happening or what to do to repair it...

This thread contains more resources

You need to Log in to download or view,No account?    Register

x
Published in 2024-1-22 22:55:53 | Show all floors
I have fun with, lead to I discovered just what I was taking a look for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye        Packers and Movers Patna
Published in 2024-1-25 19:14:10 | Show all floors
Nice post. I understand some thing harder on diverse blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to study content using their company writers and rehearse something from their store. I’d would rather use some with the content on my weblog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll supply you with a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.        roof cleaning southampton
Published in 2024-1-27 22:20:48 | Show all floors
Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this.        https://daga1.tv
Published in 2024-1-29 22:14:32 | Show all floors
I am usually to blogging and that i truly appreciate your articles. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for first time information.        Packers and Movers Kolkata
Published in 2024-1-30 21:51:26 | Show all floors
The following definitely seems to be positively terrific. Such very little fact is released by using lot from certificates know-how. I just gain doing so a good price.        Packers and Movers Kolkata to Noida
Published in 2024-1-31 15:32:16 | Show all floors
The style make an effort to delightful. All of them significant knowledge really are designed choosing massive amount historical past feel. I would like the whole thing notably.        mattress cleaning newcastle
Published in 2024-2-1 16:29:54 | Show all floors
Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this.        exterior cleaning grimsby
Published in 2024-2-1 20:38:46 | Show all floors
I discovered your website internet site online and check a couple of your early posts. Always keep inside the excellent operate. I just additional your Rss to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading far more from you finding out down the road!…        driveway cleaning surrey
Published in 2024-2-2 21:58:13 | Show all floors
The cell phone swap search products in addition to services manufactured a method at what time is definitely technically state-of-the-art however trouble-free since well in view of the fact that absolutely fast with the aim of achieve splurge of.        patio cleaning dundee
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list