This post was finally edited by machozs at 2023-11-10 15:22

Hello, I own:
- Raspberry Pi4 4GB RAM -> HAOS
- Odroid M1 8GB RAM -> Kubuntu 23.10/KDE Wayland
- Orange Pi5Plus 16GB RAM -> Android12
In this way, everything runs stably.
BUT!!!
If I try any system other than Android12 on OrangePi5Plus,
it almost always ends up crashing the system after some time. Even the official versions of OPiOS are not tuned. In the Droid version, the taskbar crashes, the audio output always weakens after clicking the settings menu in the bar to the minimum, problems with maximizing the window, etc. Arch version unstable on SSD, the system freezes when playing a video from YouTube.

I don't see any of these problems on RaspberryPi4B or OdroidM1
Why is Ubuntu 23.10 not downloadable on OrangePi, but only 22.04 with the option to update to 23.04?
Why is Wayland not supported in OS Debian12-KDE, but only X11?
Wayland is supported in Debian 12 only in Gnome.

Published in 2024-1-22 22:53:29 | Show all floors
I’ve been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i’m satisfied to convey that I’ve an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I most surely will make sure to don’t overlook this website and give it a look regularly.        Packers and Movers Patna
Published in 2024-1-25 19:12:10 | Show all floors
Nice post. I understand some thing harder on diverse blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to study content using their company writers and rehearse something from their store. I’d would rather use some with the content on my weblog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll supply you with a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.        roof cleaning southampton
Published in 2024-1-26 22:30:32 | Show all floors
Great goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely wonderful. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.        Packers and Movers Jejuri Pune
Published in 2024-1-27 22:19:20 | Show all floors
Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz        https://daga1.tv
Published in 2024-1-29 22:12:33 | Show all floors
I am usually to blogging and that i truly appreciate your articles. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for first time information.        Packers and Movers Kolkata
Published in 2024-1-30 21:32:20 | Show all floors
That's give attention to you need to certain research prior to authoring. Will probably be achievable to be able to a lot more attractive post this way.        Packers and Movers Delhi to Jaipur
Published in 2024-1-31 15:30:05 | Show all floors
This is really on top of that a truly decent advertisment you honestly professional exploring because of. It will be far away from regularly now we have hazard to look into something.        mattress cleaning newcastle
Published in 2024-2-1 18:57:09 | Show all floors
Comfortabl y, the post is really the freshest on this deserving topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and definitely will thirstily look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks definitely will not simply just be adequate, for the extraordinary clarity in your writing. I can directly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Gratifying work and also much success in your business dealings!        patio cleaning grimsby
Published in 2024-2-1 20:36:35 | Show all floors
After study many of the blogs on your website now, and that i truly much like your technique of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet site list and will be checking back soon. Pls have a look at my web page at the same time and inform me if you agree.        driveway cleaning surrey
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list