View: 728|Reply: 17

orange pi zero 3 only working with 5.4 kernel

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-11-21 07:05:20 | Show all floors |Read mode
I just received my orange pi zero 3 and, out of the linux distributions, I have only managed to run 5.4 jammy. I've read another post where someone else had the same issue, so it might happen with certain boards. Is it a question of the version of the board? Anyone had initially the same issue and managed to make a 6.1 kernel work on this board?

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2023-11-27 04:46:23 | Show all floors
I just tested the latest version published (october 2023) and that one works. It seems to be a problem with the previous version of the image.
Published in 2024-1-25 18:37:43 | Show all floors
Normally I do not learn article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very great post.        roof cleaning portsmouth
Published in 2024-1-25 20:09:26 | Show all floors
When my partner and i started to be on your own web site while wearing distinct consideration effortlessly some touch submits. Attractive technique for long term, I will be book-marking at this time have got designs attain rises proper upwards.        Jun-88
Published in 2024-1-26 22:58:08 | Show all floors
I like this website   because so much  utile stuff   on here : D.        Packers and Movers Navi Mumbai to Aligrah
Published in 2024-1-27 21:49:38 | Show all floors
        I am usually to blogging and that i truly appreciate your website content continuously. This content has really peaks my interest. I am about to bookmark your web site and keep checking choosing data.        https://daga1.tv
Published in 2024-1-29 21:29:35 | Show all floors
Simply killing some in between class time on Digg and I found your article . Not usually what I prefer to examine, but it was absolutely price my time. Thanks.        Packers and Movers Nagpur
Published in 2024-1-30 16:45:03 | Show all floors
I love all the articles, I need to point out my partner and i treasured, My partner and i wants more information with regards to this kind of, simply because it is rather fantastic., Many thanks relating to uncovering.        Packers and Movers Chandigarh to Mumbai
Published in 2024-1-31 00:46:42 | Show all floors
I enjoy each one of the posts, We appreciated, I would enjoy a lot more info with this particular, due to the fact it's very enjoyable., Be thankful meant for providing.        mattress cleaning newcastle
Published in 2024-2-1 14:32:57 | Show all floors
It’s laborious to search out educated folks on this topic, but you sound like you recognize what you’re talking about! Thanks        pressure washing grimsby
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list