View: 784|Reply: 15

OpenCL GPU programing guide with template codes

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-11-28 02:59:30 | Show all floors |Read mode
With right programing techniques, GPUs can unleash huge performance for certain applications. Orange Pi 5 has 64 shading GPU cores. This can provide decent speedup. Orange Pi 5 supports OpenCL GPU programing APIs. However OpenCL programing can be daunting. The following link provides OpenCL programing guide with C/C++ source codes that you can do "copy-paste-change". With the source codes, you can develop efficient GPU applications easily.

OpenCL GPU programming guide with example code

To install OpenCL on your Orange Pi 5, visit the following link

install OpenCL on your Orange Pi 5

Published in 2024-2-26 14:57:03 | Show all floors
heavy window curtains would be  much needed this december to conserve more heat**        earn money for watching videos
Published in 2024-3-3 20:58:36 | Show all floors
But a smiling visitor   here to share the love (:, btw  outstanding  style and design .        WS168
Published in 2024-3-5 23:46:03 | Show all floors
If only my personal articles looked like this particular! That’s a enhance, btw?-I ‘m a new comer to blog posting as well as reading through various blog posts helps me personally by helping cover their my very own. Any kind of data you could throw my method to assistance is really valued. Just good info on this particular publish!        slot maxwin
Published in 2024-3-9 19:27:18 | Show all floors
This is a excellent blog, could you be involved in doing an interview about how you created it? If so e-mail me!        오피야
Published in 2024-3-10 00:23:29 | Show all floors
Wow! There is so much good stuff in this post! You’re also an extraordinary writer. I can’t wait to read more of your writing. Do you have Twitter?        Christy
Published in 2024-3-17 00:01:34 | Show all floors
i do paid online surverys and also monetize my blogs, both are good sources of passive income’        topcer88 slot
Published in 2024-3-18 22:51:54 | Show all floors
Hello! I recently would choose to make a enormous thumbs up for the great information you have here for this post. We are coming back to your blog site for much more soon.        okeplay777
Published in 2024-3-22 00:10:23 | Show all floors
i love to collect different models of cellphones that is why i have lots of cellphones at home;;        오피쓰
Published in 2024-3-26 03:46:44 | Show all floors
Glad to be  one of several  visitants on this amazing    web site  : D.        topcer88
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list