View: 1517|Reply: 32

Orange Pi 5 Plus U-Boot.img

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-11-29 20:25:34 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello, I have an Orange PI 5 plus.  Everything was working on it until i miss configured a network setting and the UBUNTU OS installed on it would boot loop.  

I looked into it and it seemed i needed to Recover with U-boot.  

I messed around and believe that U-boot was not installed so i was not able to recover the installation which was on an emmc.

I reinstalled Ubuntu on SD card this time and attempted to search for files for u-boot to install.  

This time i could not find any U-boot repositories for Orange Pi 5 Plus at all anywhere I look.

I kept looking for it and attempted to build my own U-boot.img file but after further investigation i could not find anywhere at all the files required for building this image.

I unfortunately messed up with RKdevtool and now my Orange Pi 5 Plus will not boot at all if i do any installation on emmc or sd card.  

I tried to recover with the recover button but no avail.

The Orange Pi 5 is still being detected by my desktop when booted and connected with usb and i can write files to the device with RK Dev tool but i am unable to write the required files because I do not find the files needed to do it anywhere at all.  

My objective currently is to install Ubuntu on my NVMe drive with a functioning U-boot so i can recover the device without issues if i make a mistake

Please assist me if anyone can help me.

Thank you !

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2023-12-1 17:57:08 | Show all floors
The issue is solved you may close this post.   It seems that it was just the cable i was using and the software was not installing correctly if i understood correctly. when it was not working correctly the progress was going faster than normal and completing normally.  when it installed correctly it took longer.  there was no warning whatsoever in either case.
Published in 2024-1-22 22:15:14 | Show all floors
You produced some decent points there. I looked on the web for that issue and found most people will go as well as with all your site.        Packers and Movers Goa
Published in 2024-1-25 18:23:32 | Show all floors
Good day I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great job.        roof cleaning portsmouth
Published in 2024-1-27 21:40:30 | Show all floors
I am usually to blogging and i also actually appreciate your content. Your content has really peaks my interest. Let me bookmark your web site and maintain checking for new info.        https://daga1.tv
Published in 2024-1-29 21:17:23 | Show all floors
Valuable information. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.        Packers and Movers
Published in 2024-1-30 16:10:26 | Show all floors

This is promoting special offers activities to help you valuable take a look at prior to putting up. Put simply to put in writing more potent position this way.        Packers and Movers Delhi to Pune
Published in 2024-1-31 00:15:34 | Show all floors
I’ve recently started a blog, and the information you provide on this web site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.        mattress cleaning newcastle
Published in 2024-2-1 18:54:57 | Show all floors
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox now when a comment is added I receive four emails with similar comment. Will there be however you possibly can get rid of me from that service? Thanks!        patio cleaning grimsby
Published in 2024-2-1 19:59:16 | Show all floors
I discovered your blog post web site on the internet and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the really good operate. I merely additional increase your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for toward reading a lot more from you later on!…        patio cleaning surrey
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list