View: 403|Reply: 5

Best-selling cars in Thailand

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-12-4 22:07:46 | Show all floors |Read mode
Thailand is a country with a large car market, with totalcar sales in 2023 reaching 849,388units, up 11.9% from the previous year. Thebest-selling cars in Thailand are as follows:
Rank 1: Isuzu D-Max
Isuzu D-Max is a popular pick-up truck in Thailand for manyyears. With a strong appearance, powerful engine, and affordable price, D-Maxhas held the position of the best-selling car in Thailand for many consecutiveyears.
Rank 2: Toyota Hilux Revo
Toyota Hilux Revo is a rival of Isuzu D-Max with strengthsin terms of comfort, modern technology, and comprehensive safety systems.
Rank 3: Toyota Yaris ATIV
Toyota Yaris ATIV is a popular subcompact car with a modernappearance, sufficient performance for city use, and an affordable price.
Rank 4: Honda CR-V
Honda CR-V is a popular mid-size SUV with a spacious cabin,excellent performance, and comprehensive technology.
Rank 5: Toyota Fortuner
Toyota Fortuner is also a popular large SUV. It has aluxurious appearance, powerful performance, and comprehensive safety systems.
Factors affecting car sales in Thailand

Published in 2023-12-7 21:25:00 | Show all floors
Hello! I merely wish to make a massive thumbs up for that wonderful info you may have here during this post. I’ll be coming back to your blog post for further soon.        Đăng ký jun88
Published in 2023-12-11 19:41:20 | Show all floors
i love to collect different models of cellphones that is why i have lots of cellphones at home.,        jun88
Published in 2023-12-14 16:55:39 | Show all floors
Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told was once a entertainment account it. Glance complex to far delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep in touch?        nohu
Published in 2023-12-25 17:20:00 | Show all floors
I’m really impressed along with your writing abilities well with the structure in your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon to look a great weblog like this one nowadays.        KHUYÊN MÃI 789WIN
Published in 2024-1-1 18:51:04 | Show all floors
An impressive share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit of analysis on this. And he the truth is purchased me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If possible, as you change into experience, would you mind updating your weblog with more details? It is extremely useful for me. Large thumb up for this blog post!        keonhacai
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list